EPILOGUE PART ONE

Jordan

We spent time afterwards. Eating and watching the stars. I looked down at the ring but my heart dropped.

I'm really getting married.

"Babe." I looked up with a smile and see him smiling at me. "I love you so much, I can't wait for the wedding."

I smiled while I looked down at the ring, "yeah, me too." I breathe out.

*****

Hector been telling me to start to plan for the wedding because he can't wait till we are official. He drove me home and was already telling me to look for dresses. He already has the theme set out. Which creep me out but I didn't question it.

At class he even brought up the wedding while I was trying to concentrate on writing the notes down. I passed the semester so now I'm going to the next stage. Somehow he has the same class as me.

Lucky me.

He's like a annoying fly that doesn't leave you alone. I'll tell him we'll talk about it after class or somewhere else but he insists that we talk about it now.

When I showed up to the apartment, I showed Greyson the ring and he screamed at me telling me we have to get ready. I sighed and felt like a whole new weight went on my shoulders.

****

Months flew by and it's almost the wedding, Hector been on his toes about it, telling me how excited he is while I'm over here wishing he can shut up for once. The roses stopped but I couldn't find out who it was. I know it's not Jaxon. He told me he didn't love me so why send roses?

Greyson said he was going to make me my wedding dress since he has my measurements from all his other dresses. He has the dress in his room and each day he would get something to eat and go back to his room locking the door. Hector said I can invite my family, but who would I invite?

I never knew my mom or dad. I was always a foster kid. I never got to know how its feels to have a family. I left that small town once I turned eighteen and met Greyson in high school. And the rest was history.

*****

In two weeks.

Two week till the wedding.

My heart drops every time I think about it. Is that bad? Or is it just that I'm nervous for the wedding?

I've been working later and James always tells me to go home since the boss is rarely there so I do. I always hear the chants go on and I always want to go see it but Hector is always parked outside. I sigh but I just get in the car while he drive me home.

The week passes by and Hector been...weird? Like he smiles at me but he always looks behind him frighten.

We hold hands while we walk to our class. We make our way to the back and we try, we'll I try to listen to the lessons but he doesn't stop talking. 

The week past by and when I'm at work I feel eyes following me but when I turn around the new girl is always going the other direction to help the other customers.

*****

In one day.

One day.

I'm getting married.

Hector couldn't be happier but I on the other hand, I wish I didn't accept it.