32. Sexually Frustrated

❂ ❂ ❂ ❂

Lacey's POV

"Where is the rendezvous spot anyway?" I ask irritably folding my arms together.

           "Someone's impatient." Ty mutters rolling his eyes, "Don't worry little sky person, we'll get you back to your little sky people camp soon."

           "For the last time," I seethe shoving him back, "my name is Lacey."

He catches my arms in his and pulls me up to him, "You don't want to start with me." He growls, "You haven't seen how full my back is."

"I don't care how full it is." I hiss, pulling my arms from his grasp, "I've taken on people twice your size, and with more kill marks than me. Arli had more than me, look how she turned up."

He stares at me with a clenched jaw, "Don't get on my bad side, I didn't have to save you. And I'd have no problem throwing you back into the lions den."

"In case you didn't notice I got out of there just fine without you." I remark, jamming my finger into his chest.

"And I'm sure you would've lasted so long out here by yourself too." He says with pure sarcasm filling each letter.

"If I'm such a burden, go ahead, kill me." I retort, holding out a knife to him, "I dare you." I growl.

He stares at the knife that's been offered to him, before meeting my eyes again, "I'd be happy to rid the world of such an annoying, air stealing, lunatic. But sadly, Lincoln has a soft spot for you, however misplaced that is." He replies with a roll of his eyes, pushing my hand away.

"Then shut up and take me to him." I remark before putting my knife away.

It turned out the rendezvous spot was Lincoln's house. Ty opened the hatch for me but that's as far as I let him help. I lowered myself down favoring my right ankle. Ty dropped down beside me.

           "Lincoln!" I call walking through his home. When I reach the end of the hallway I see him standing grabbing gear to go somewhere, "Lincoln!" I scream.

           I race towards him, launching myself into his arms. He quickly wraps his arms around me and spins me around.

           "I've never been so happy to see you." I whisper.

           "I'm going to take that as a compliment." He laughs along with me. He sets me down but keeps a protective arm on me, "This suits you." He says referring to the coat, "I'm glad you made it out okay."

           "You're welcome." Ty remarks, as he leaned against the wall.

           I rolled my eyes but Lincoln smiled, "Thanks Ty. Reagan managed to get Clarke and Finn out."

           I perk up at the sounds of my best friends' names, "Who's Reagan?"

            "My brother." Ty answers, "Lincoln assigned me to you, and Reagan to the other two. I'm starting to wish it had been the other way around, though."