Q & A

❂             ❂             ❂             ❂

Tyson

           I watch as Ty enters the room

           I watch as Ty enters the room. It looked as if he was a giant in an elf's house. With his hands shoved into his pockets he surveys the room before deciding to sit down. Surprisingly enough he seemed calm and relaxed. Then again this was a grounder who has seen much worse than a blue haired girl with a notebook.

"Hi Ty." I greet him, "I'm Callie."

"I know." He nods with a small smile, "You're the reason I'm here." He mutters, a small smirks appears on his face as he leans forward, "You should see how freaked out everyone is." He chuckles, "You'd think after winning a war they'd be ready for anything."

I smile at him, "I think you're my favorite." I tell him causing a bright smile to stretch across his face.

"Thanks Cal." He sighs leaning back in the seat, "So you have some questions?"

I nod, "Yeah I had the readers ask me questions to ask you guys."

"Fire away." He tells me gesturing me to continue with his left hand as his right reached for the cup of tea I had out for him.

"Okay," I cheer smiling and looking down to my notebook, "fair warning some of these aren't questions they are just comments or opinions about you."

"Uh oh." Ty chuckles.

I laugh, "Don't worry there's nothing bad! In fact pretty much everyone adores you."

He raises his brow, almost seeming surprised, "Seriously?"

"Yup." I nod, "There's only one person who doesn't like you. Well one person who commented that they didn't like you and that's only because you kissed Lacey. Before that though you were golden."

He chuckles again scratching the back of his neck, "Yikes, is that common among the readers? Not liking me for making a move on Lacey?"

"Not really. To be honest most people want you together, want you to make Bellamy jealous, or are torn between wanting you with Lacey or wanting her with Bellamy. Some people think you and Bea would be a good couple."

He stares at me with what appears to be a confused expression, "I'm having a hard time believing this Cal."