Ask Us Anything

Hey everyone! We finally made it to the end of season one and book one. Now the book isn't quite over yet. I have a few things I'd like to do.

I mentioned in the last chapter(and countless times before) that I'd like to do a Q&A and I wanted you guys to ask the questions.

I'll be doing all of my characters, plus Bellamy. I thought you guys would like that. Originally I was just going to do my characters but I thought why not add him in? I mean he does have a pretty big role.

Please ask lots of questions, spam me, I really don't mind. I want this to be as thorough as possible. I may even break the Q&A into a few parts depending on how many questions you guys ask.

So here is where you ask your questions for...

Tyson/Ty

Thistle Reed

Hunter Warren

Beatrice/Bea Crawford

Elliot Cole

Bellamy Blake

Lacey Turner

Callie Jay (me, the author/writer person)

I decided to throw myself into the mix too, make it a bit more interesting. And if I am forgetting anyone you wanted to question, comment here. Make sure to put their name and the question.

Alright so the next update will be the Q&A so please leave as many questions you want for as many characters as you want, feel free to ask more than one question to any of them.

Also I will not post the Q&A until I feel like I have enough questions for each person. So the more you comment and the more questions you ask the sooner I will update!

And if you guys feel more comfortable messaging me your questions instead of commenting please feel free to!

I'm really excited for this and I hope all of you are too!!

•callie•