mine

Gabrielle Marie Dasher

Judgement -- something people had towards me as I was growing up.There was always good judgement,and of course there was bad.And I was found in the bad one most of the time.

People judged that since I was always Weston Richardson,that we were sleeping together.One day rumors even got back to my brothers,and they were wvery angry,even when the rumors were lies.I secretly was afraid to let someone touch me in that manner...even for Weston,who I trust with my life.

People also judged that,since my dad was in the smuggling business that my brothers and I had done drugs and alcohol at young ages.False--I never touched a bottle of beer, liqor, or even drugs till after my fifteenth birthday,and that was because of the way I handled things after the accident.

And now I wonder the judgement that would be passed,when people at school noticed we moved into the biggest house in Ocean Ridge. I'm not even kidding when I say biggest, all the houses were decent,and huge, but our's could be seen from space.Zach bought a dark red house with gates(so Gannon and I couldn't sneak out),and a pool in the back yard.There were ten rooms, all had bathrooms and closets.We had two kitchens, a game room, a theater, and a dinning room.

This house was three times bigger than our house in Jersey.The reason our house was slightly huge in Jersey was,because at the time when my father bought it,he knew he would deal with five screaming, playful boys and one girl that was also playful.He needed us to all have our own space and through the years, we did.But, now I just didn't understand why we need all this, it was only five of us.I admit our financial budget is great, but that doesn't mean we have complete access to it.

Each month the court house gives money to Zach to buy us food and clothes.But boys are boys,and sometimes that money goes by fast, that's why Zach works.He owned a company back in Zeveda,and he still is the boss except he does work from his computer and phone.

"Liam, Brielle, Kyden, Gannon,breakfast is ready!" Zachary screamed from downstairs in the kitchen,making multiple footsteps echo through the hallway outside the bedroom.

I looked at myself once more in the mirror.We have been living here for six days now, not once leaving the house since the night we returned.It was now Tuesday,and also our first day of school.

Black tight jeans, a bergandi shirt that was sleveless with some black combat boots was the outfit I decided to finally wear today.My hair was curled,as it touched my hips and I actually decided to wear eyeliner for the first time since Ferrah's birthday party which was about six months ago, where Zach dumped her.

I walked down stairs as my brothers were ahead of me already.I felt nervous today, but then again I haven't taken my medication yet. But, I felt this place would be different from Zeveda.This is indeed my home state but Jersey was still home to me and I think it always will be.I miss it badly.

The smell of pancakes ran through my nose, Zachary and I are the only ones in the house that can cook.I didn't really cook though,Zachary preferred cooking instead.He always told me that it wasn't my job to cook for the family,and I secretly think he meant that it was the job of a mother,not a teenager,yet he still allowed me take up a mother role before the accident.

"Brielle, you look beautiful, you know what to do boys." Zach said grinning as he served plates of food.Those hazel green orbs of his shined with happiness in them,he was happy to be back in California for some reason.He wouldn't stop bragging about it,and made me slightly angry.He always pulled me away from the things I love.

Kyden stuffed his mouth with food,"If a boy comes near you, I will cut off his hands." I could see the pancakes in his mouth which caused me to slightly lose my appetite.I ignored the comment, I think I looked normal not beautiful.Just normal.Just like Brielle.