cutest butt I ever seen

Gabrielle Marie Dasher.

Private Beach.Trespassers will be arrested and faced with a $1,000 fine.

"Carter, do you not see the sign." I whisper yell, looking around the dark beach.

We had finally reached Laguna Beach.It took us a while since we made atleast four stops to eat, pee and explore a little.It was now midnight, and instead of going to the hotel where we made reservations--Carter wants to sneak on to a private beach.

"Oh come on baby, let's live a little." Carter begged, pulling me towards the glistening water that appeared almost black from the darkness of the night.

There was houses along the beach making it a private beach.I always hated private beaches.The beach is for everyone, not just people who live near the beach.

I didn't feel right sneaking on to a beach if there would be consequences on getting caught. It would not be pleasant calling Kyden saying I was arrested in Laguna with my boyfriend.

Kyden thought I went to soccer camp for the weekend with my friend "Carina".Gamma helped us as well, calling Kyden saying she was Carina's mom and that she would supervise us.Ky agreed when I told him I would call him everyday and promised that it would be good for me once I started playing sports again.It's a shame that I really wasn't thinking about playing again, but I had to lie.

"We didn't even bring bathing suits! We should go before we get caught.I'm se-" I was cutt off when Carter pulled my body up against his instantly making my cheeks heat up.

I looked up at him, enjoying his brown eyes on me.He was the only person in a long time that could look at me, and I wouldn't feel overly insecure.

"Your innocence is the cutest thing baby,but tonight let's just live a little.Unless you want to be a good girl then you can sit on the edge while I swim." Carter almost teased making my brows raise.He was testing me, it was like he knew I wouldn't go through with it.

Now that I was dating Carter, our town knew about us and so they talked.The girls talked about me a lot more and one thing they talked a lot about is my innocence.Apparently being a virgin, having good grades, and not being misbehaved wasn't good qualities for being Carter River's girlfriend.

The temptation of acting out was bigger than ever.I had already started partying, drinking, sneaking out, skipping and jumping off cliffs with Carter.There with so much more that I could fall in to, and somehow I didn't care as long as Carter was next to me.

Live a little.Break out the walls that your brothers put around you. All these thoughts of encouragement slid in to my mind as I prepared myself for what I was about to do.

"You're on Rivers." I whispered, pulling away from him to start undoing my belt that was tightly secured around my jeans.

Carter's eyes widen slightly, surprised that I was going through with this."What are you d-doing?" He stuttered, I dropped the belt on to the sand next to my sandals to unbuckle my pants.

"Showing you that I'm not always a good girl." I said, pulling down my pants to reveal my black panties that were still slightly covered by my shirt.

"Baby, I was just teasing.You don't have to go through with this." Carter explained,sounding almost breathless.

I blushed slightly, knowing I had an effect on him.I didn't know why this would be so different than from him seeing me in a bathing suit?

"It's just a bra and underwear, same thing as a bathing suit.Or is Carter afraid to see a girl in a bra and panties?" I now tease, surpised that I felt confident enough to talk to him in this way.