who's carter? // zd pov

Dedicated to SaraSalvahalder1, thank you for the feedkback and I hope you enjoy♥

-----------------------------------------

Zachary Ian Dasher

Flashback//October 22

"I will punch you all in the face if you guys don't shut up right now." I screamed at my three little brothers.It's not a pleasant feeling, getting a call from some lady saying she found my brothers putting toilet paper all over her house.

Kyden, Liam and Gannon stayed quiet as they silently glared at each other.Honestly,I'm glad they got in to trouble, I had to go to Ferrah's house to help her pick out a dress for some wedding she's going to on Monday, I honestly didn't care about her dress or her.I only dated her because at first she was great, but now she's a brat and wants me to do everything for her.I needed to dump her.

"Kyden,call Gabrielle and ask her if she wants to go ice skate." I said as I sped down the Jersey streets as the wind blew in my brown hair.

I knew Brielle wanted to go ice skate with her soccer team today, but I didn't allow it since she came home late.I'm very protective of my siblings, but I was more protective of Gabrielle. After my mother left, Gabrielle was the only girl left in my family, not including my aunt and I vowed to protect her.She wouldn't walk away like our mother did.Brielle took up all of our needs and did them without complaining.

She cooked for us, when I allowed it because I perfered her not doing it because I didn't want her feeling the need to cook for us everyday.She gave us advice.She hugged us when we needed one or just for the sake of it.She told us she loves us when she knows we need to hear it.Gabrielle was like a mother to me, she's my baby sister and nothing could harm her as long as I'm with her.

I always told her to stay away from boys.I didn't want her attention on a boy that wasn't her brother, my dad or I.No boy even dared get near her because they knew who I was and who my brothers were.

Everyone in Zeveda knew better than to mess with the "Dasher boys" and their sister.It wouldn't end up pretty.

I always made sure Gabrielle stayed away from the male population.I knew as she got older she might meet someone she falls in love with, but I didn't want her too and I don't think she would.No one is my family believes in "love" except for the love you hold for your family.We had a bad example on love, I think the closest thing I had to love was a girl I dated when I was sixteen, it felt so nice, but she broke my heart

I knew sometimes I went overboard on her punishments, but she never fought back because she's obedient. I knew she dedicated her attention to us a lot resulting in her barley having friends and I gave her attention back...just not as much as she gave me.

"I called four times and she's not picking up." Kyden said as he began to call again.I furrowed my brows, it was eleven and I knew she wouldn't be asleep at this time.

"I called dad twice and he won't answer. " Liam said and that truly confused me.My dad always answer his calls, mostly because his phone is his job.My father sold drugs,alcohol and etc. We all had jobs too, but that still didn't raise enough for all six of us.My father chose this lifestyle to provide for us and we never judged him for that.

All our senses went up as we saw police cars surrounding the entrance of our neighborhood where my car started entering.

"What do you think happened?" Liam asked as his face was glued to the window just like Ganny and Kyden.