skinny love

Dedicated to hoeebaggs, thanks for giving me feedback on my story xoxo♥

----------------------------------------------

Carter Allan Rivers

Sunshine

That's the only thing she reminded me of.Her eyes when she looked at me were so bright unlike how I first met her.I know my eyes sparkled just looking at her as well, how could they not when she's so beautiful. Her hair is so light like sunrays, she was so warm inside and out.She is truly sunshine to me

Small giggles escaped her lips as I playfully nuzzled my head into her neck.It tickled her to the point her toes would curl.

"That tickles." She whispered close to my ear as my head leaned down on her.

I chuckled at how nervous she made me.Just by her being near me made me nervous.I craved her attention, I craved the way her eyes were only settled on me and no one else.It made me feel special.

"I'll get ready now." She whispered again, pushing her self off my blue sofa and began climbing the stairs up to my bedroom.

I watched her go as her long thick braid bounce with her movements.I even glanced at her beautiful curves.I felt a smile dance on my face.

A cough snapped me out thoughts.I look over at Tucker and Timmy who were seated on either side of the living room, eating sandwiches that Brielle had bought for them.

The days were passing rather fast.It had been five days ago when I took my anger out on Bri and ever since then I've been trying to do everything to show her I'm sorry.It was now Saturday night and she had told her parents she was sleeping over her friends house to come hang out with me.We were going to the fair tonight.

"Did I just see Carter Allan Rivers cuddle?" Timmy asked, shoving his mouth with food.

I rolled my eyes at the usage of my middle name--Allan after my father.Who I miss so much.

I talked to him today before school started, he wanted me to come visit him.He would visit me, but they would recognise him and tell my mother.He wanted to come back to Ocean Ridge, but things were so compliacted.And I never left this town, I could never imagine myself going to New York.

"She's getting closer to you." Timmy blurted out as he drank some Coca-Cola.

I smiled at that.It was true.There wasn't a day I didn't spend with Brielle.We have detention together every day, we have lunch everyday, we have classes together which I bribed my teachers to partner me up with her and I helped her sneak out so she could spend the weekend with me.Brielle was getting attached to me and I was getting attached to her.

I like her.There was no denying in that.She is flawless and everything about her brings me excitement.Everyone wanted her, but she is mine.

I know she thinks of my flirting as part of my friendship with her, but that's not it.I flirt with her because I want her.I never wanted someone like I want her.It's been two weeks with her and she has me around her finger.And I was growing on her because her eyes sparkled around me unlike when I met her, she must like me, she will like me and possibly even love.

"I want her, that's why I asked her to be my date to the fair tonight " I said, daydreaming of how tonight will turn out.

Every year Ocean Ridge has a fair, full of teenagers and familes.Full of laughter, joy and smiles.I've been going since I learned how to walk.All the couples in the town dance, strangers dance, people eat, ride rollercoasters and play games.