what are you doing to my heart rivers

Dedidcated to Reylynn20, thanks for the feedback and i hope you enoy♥

-------------------------------------------

Gabrielle Marie Dasher

The sun bathed me with kisses.

I was in the court yard by myself as I munched on a sandwich.Everyone was inside, enjoying the cold air of AC, but the Sun was out and I though maybe I needed some fresh air after a long boring session of math and language arts.

I wore a white see through shirt that I put a black tanktop under.I had on blue jean shorts that gripped my waist securely and it was a few inches below my mid tighs, better than what the girls here wear.I wore brown combat boots to top off the outfit.My hair was out and natural, it was curly today and the curls fell along my back.

I sighed as the exhausting overthinking of this week was barbading in my mind.Yesterday was restless, I stayed in bed all day and my nightmares came through the day.

My brothers were at my side all day trying to comfort me, it actually worked.I must of dreamt of something other than my nightmare or done something while sleeping because Zachary gave me weird curious looks all day, but he just didn't say anything.I took my pills around seven at night and finally got the sleep I desired.

The police station called ,Christopher was doing good in jail and I had a sudden urge to just see him lately, I wanted to speak with him.I couldn't find it in me to hate him, not like I did the night of the accident.I missed him so much.

My next thoughts were on tomorrow, I was offically going to be sixteen.I begged Zach to let me go to Jersey and he said no, which frustrated me.I wasn't excited about my birthday at all, Zachary said no party just family time.

I actually bought Gannon a present, a new xbox since his friends broke his last one.I'm always the best present giver in the house,like on Liam's birthday I bought him the shoes he so badly wanted.I admit my brothers annoy me and I have negative feelings with them, but I still gave them things on their birthdays or hoildays.I can't deny a happiness in my chest when I see them smile at what I buy them.

I felt stressed about my birthday because I wanted Christopher and Bryson there.

My chest clenched at the name of my brother.I missed him so much and the fact that he hasn't called pained me so much.

Bryson Christopher Dasher--my adoptive brother, but my cousin by blood.My dad has an older sister named Crista, who happened to get pregnant when she was seventeen that was the same time Christopher was expecting Zachary with Daniella.Crista didn't have the support of her boyfriend or his family, so she depended on her little brother for help.

My dad would take her to the doctor's, buy her clothing for the baby and did anything she needed.Crista sadly suffered an addiction of drugs, so when Bryson was born she named him Bryson Christopher after my dad and she ran away.She left Bryson at two days old while my dad was sleeping.My dad took Bryson in and pretty soon Zachary was born, he had two boys by the end of January.

Growing up, Bryson always knew he was our cousin, but never once considered us that except his brother and sister.He met his birth mother and father, but he never really liked them.

Bryson went down bad paths in his teen years and I couldn't save him.I would always be there for him, attending him when he was sick or drunk,but that didn't stop him from getting in trouble with the law.

When he was nineteen, I was fourteen,Bryson was caught trespassing and underage drinking.The court gave him an option though, either jail time or a detention center for teens in Virgina.My father picked Virgina and it was the worst thing ever, I couldn't see him for a year and five months, just phone calls.He left in July of last year and I was counting the days till my family could become one again.