no worries mrs.rivers

Gabrielle Marie Dasher

"You are such a brat!" Gannon screamed at me.

A few things in this world anger me, getting my hair pulled, people who chew loudly and my brothers. I grabbed a shoe by the entry way and threw it to Gannon's head which he sadly dodged.I wish it did hit him and hard enough to make him sleep, that would shut him up alright.

   " I don't care." I emphasis my words just to anger him even more and it works because of the way his jaw clenched.He walked towards me with fist and I did the same as well, ready to punch his nose off until Kyden held Gannon back and Zachary held me back.

Gannon thought it would be funny to bump me while I was carrying laundry and not even apologize or helping me pick it up.I pushed him back harshly which angered him off much to my liking.

I'm assuming Zachary heard the ruckess from downstairs, where he was eating breakfast. I really wish he didn't just so I could punch Gannon.It's not like it hasn't happened before.I always use to play fight with my brothers and at times it would get serious. 

"Why are you guys fighting? " Zachary questioned,trying to keep me a good distance away from Gannon.

Liam came out from his room,stepping in between the middle of us probably knowing we were fighting already from our loud bickering.Liam was always the one to step in the middle of us even as childern, he wasn't the fighting type unlike Gannon and I unless he needed too.

"She's being such a little cry baby, grow up and start acting your age" Gannon snapped each word at me like he was talking to a five year old.I saw his fist clenching as if he just wanted to hit me and I wish he did just to give me another reason for hating him.

However, his words honestly hit a nerve.I escaped Zachary's tight hold as I stomped my way to the key bowl, grabbing my cold car keys and school bag that laid on the ground.

"You're the one fighting with a cry baby, I'll grow up the day you grow a pair and become a man." I yelled, not caring if I was offending his manliness.  Gannon wasn't a man to me, he was just a stupid little immature boy that needed to put in his place.

I feel disgusted with him and this family. I always felt that way after an argument with them.Every argument, every yell, and every rude gesture reminded me how sickened I felt just sharing the same blood as them.

"Brielle, hold on." Zachary screamed chasing after me.I didn't turn around and as I opened the door.He called out for me again, this time I finally do stop just to hear what he wants to say.I also add in an eye roll before turning to face him.

"You haven't ate or taken your pills!" Zachary explained to me and I almost groaned.I didn't want to take my pills, I didn't want to feel drowsy during school today and I don't think I can handle another minute of just being here.

"Don't worry Zach, I took them and I ate ceral earlier.I just need to be alone." I tried to sound calm and weak so he could believe me and he did as hesitantly nodded.Lying was like breathing for me, it's that easy.

Leaving the house was like a big relief lifted off my shoulder, but another one was put on me thinking of trying to keep myself calm all day.I haven't missed a single day of taking my medication in months and last time I didn't take them I ended up in the hospital. I was slightly afraid of having another attack, I didn't want people already labeling me as the strange girl.

I sped off in my Range Rover, not knowing where to go since I barley knew these streets and also school didn't start till another fourty seven minutes. Also, it didn't help that my stomach roared for food.