Mr. and Mrs. Rivers

Two years later

Carter Rivers.

It was like an anchor holding my heart down all the way to my stomach, but at the same time my heart was beating extremely fast.Faster than ever and my eyes swelled with tears.Salty water fell down my face, one by one and I brought my fist up to my face, biting down on my knuckle in attempts to calm my nerves, but how could I when my everything was walking down the aisle in the most beautiful white dress I ever seen ready to become my wife.

Beautiful . Even at eighteen,I feel like Brielle hasn't aged at all.I know she's young, but strangers confuse her for being sixteen or seventeen sometimes. However, her body empowered a woman especially in her wedding dress.The strapless tight mermaids dress hugged all her curves.She didn't wear a single drop of makeup making me smile because she really didn't need it, she is beautiful. It didn't need to be hidden and I also think she knew she would be crying, so she didn't risk mascara running down her pretty little face.

When Gabrielle was near the three steps to reach me she stopped to recieve kisses on the forehead from her brothers, who were sobbing of happiness.Weston, who was crying of happiness and telling her that she deserves the best kind of love.And lastly her father, who was crying and telling her how much he loves her.

Christopher was released from jail on Liam's eighteenth birthday for good behavior and his charges weren't as heavy as Trey's. I was celebrating with the brothers, Tucker, Timmy, Wes and Gabrielle when Christopher and Daniella showed up.Ever since that day they have been trying to get the love of their children back and it was a slow process, but things were defiantly better.And just like Daniella and Christopher, my parents got back together after being reunited.My parents and Brielle's parents had become really great friends and I found it almost fairy tale like that both sets of parents reunited with their true loves.

Gabrielle slowly stepped up the stairs, taking my hand that I reached out for her to take and I felt the shivers running along my spine.When she finally stood in front of me, we just stared at each other for a minute before we broke out into tears.The pastor of the church began the ceremony, but Gabrielle and I zoned out completely. We just looked at each other, I kissed her hand here and there and we cried because after all the struggles we faced we are getting married.And I know those who ever doubted our love were proably shocked to see us now.

I recently started working with Zachary in his company that he just opened up in the center of Ocean Ridge.I rasied my own money and got a house built near the beach, only a ten minute walk from me and Bri's cliff.Gabrielle just started her first year in college trying to be a nurse, she was on a soccer scholarship and I could have never been more proud of her.And I know that being young and in love is always downed on by adults, but love is powerful and age dosen't change that.

"Do you Carter take Gabrielle Marie Dasher as your wife, who you promise to love and care for in sickness and in death?" The pastor asked me the question I so badly desire to answer the minute I found out I was in love with her.

I looked right at Gabrielle and I had never been so sure of something in my life until I looked into those big hazel green eyes.

"Of course I do." I say, sounding a bit choked from the tears that countied to fall.But in this moment was when I started feeling nervous all over again, it soon would be her turn to answer.

"Do you Gabrielle take Carter Allan Rivers as your beloved husband, who you promise to love and care for in sickness and in death?" The pastor asked my sunshine and I felt my guts twisting nervously inside me.

Oh the things you make me feel Gabrielle. I thought as she looked at me with a dashing smile that gave me heart pains.Her last name really did suit her, she was a dashing Dasher. But, today she becomes a Rivers.