beautiful abs.

Gabrielle Marie Dasher

Silence.

It was the only thing ringing in my ears,as I slumped down in the court yard.I sat up against a large oak tree,sighing as I ran my hand through my hair.The sense of comfort finally settling with me,knowing I was finally alone.Today was exhausting. I was really starting to dislike California.This is the place I was born,but this wasn't home.Home was Jersey,home was Weston,home was not with my brothers.

I felt my temple pumping in pain from all the rumors people have been telling me,today run by my mind again.The endless rumors made the sense of comfort of my loneliness fade slightly,this unpleasant feeling settled in me instead.

Carter Rivers is one cold hearted guy.

Carter Rivers plays with girls emotions more than a girl changes her outfit.

Carter Rivers doesn't hump and dumps, he leads them on, gets whatever he wants and pretends he dosen't know her the next day.

Carter Rivers is the danger looming over Ocean Ridge.

The rumors,or maybe the truths,were said to me by many girls that attended this school.They would come up to me,began a conversation by telling me how they heard a rumor about me being River's girl,and ask me how I accomplished that.They went on and on about Carter Rivers never claiming a girl as his,then they would say my innocence,my beauty,my brains,and my striking personality was what made him put a claim over me.I would only thank them for the never ending compliments,but then shut my mouth,when they started to gossip more about him.

People feared him,the girls wanted him,and by the way they spoke about him, they couldn't have him.He liked to make them think they stood a chance, but at the end he would drop them faster than a lightning bolt.I sadly felt a wall forming around me,as the more I heard of these rumors.I knew to never think of Rivers,as something more than a friendship. Getting hurt over a guy isn't worth it.Rivers could try, but like I said before my heart was as black as his car.

I just hoped my brothers didn't hear about the boy putting a claim over their sister. I mean this morning with Gannon was a close one.When he trapped me in my car, the lies fell off my toungue as easy as stealing candy from a baby.I told him that the boy in my car was being builled by a group of boys,and that I gave him a lift.I was so relieved when he believed me and when he told that he didn't see his face, just the back of his head.

I knew if Gannon knew it was some bad boy,who put a claim over me,he would of told Zachary.And Zachary would of gave me a few good slaps,or supervise me to the extreme by putting a gps on my car,a camera on my being,and even checking who I was socializing with at school.

Another exhausting thing was making friends. No body wanted to be my friend,because of the stupid claim that was hovering over me.The girls were jealous that he gave me the title, but I would trade them if it meant I didn't have to be alone for most of the day.The boys mostly talked to me,but would always try flirting,which made me feel uncomfortable since their flirting way was looking at my body.

All these thoughts were crowding my mind.I really wanted to take a nap,a long one to be exact.

Lunch had just started,but I wasn't hungry so I came out here.I pulled my phone from out my school bag, I knew what would help me get things off my mind.

I skipped to my favorites in my contacts and pressed the one that said "Babe".I promise you I didn't pick that name, Weston put it like that because he has me as princess in his.

I didn't bother changing it because if Weston wanted it like that, he could have it that way.

I put my phone to my ear as It rung and I felt the disappointment grow as he didn't pick up.