still want you

Gabrielle Marie Dasher

Monday : 12am.

"I have to go now Carter." I whispered, unbuckling my seat belt.

Carter groaned from the driver's seat and pulled me in for a kiss that drived me crazy.

Sweet and smooth only way to describe his lips.They were full of emotions.It was like all the feelings that we didn't express was expressed through the kiss.My heart beated faster when my hands rested on the side of his flawless face.

Now that Carter and I kissed, we couldn't stop.It was impossible.He picked me up Sunday around 10pm, I snuck out of course and all we did was kiss at the cliff again.It was time to come back because I had to wake up in less than six hours from now to go to school which I wasn't looking forward too.

"I'll meet you in the court yard in the morning.Night baby." Carter whispered pecking my lips multiple times.

I nodded, giving him on last kiss and snuck back in to my room with my eyes dazed in to another world.Another world with Carter in it.

"Are you alright?" Zachary's voice snapped me out my thoughts.

It was eleven in the morning right now, sadly I had over slept due to me coming home late.My brothers left me this morning,thinking I needed sleep, but Zachary thinks it meant something was wrong with me.

I nodded, not even looking at him in the eyes.I was still angry at him for lying to me and for telling me off in front of our family who was currently upstairs sleeping.

I knew he regretted it.He had been trying to make peace with me, but I was pushing him away.My brothers were also trying to get me to speak with them, they thought I was angry at them as well,I was except not as much as I was towards Zach.

"It's not normal for you to sleep in.." Zach left the sentence hanging.Everyone knew I had troubles sleeping, they could hear me scream sometimes because I'm so frustrated that I can't get enough sleep.

My phone vibrating caught my attention.I quickly pulled it out my back pocket, hoping it was Carter and I smiled when it was.

Carter ♥ : I woke up on time just for you missy, now I'm bored in science.You owe me tons of kisses when I see you.

My heart pounded and I felt the heat rising in my cheeks.I already wanted to go to school now, just to see him.We weren't a thing, he didn't talk about it and I didn't mind.I'm not one that's so big on titles.After all, I never been in a serious relationship.

"Don't text when your talking to me." Zachary demanded, clearly sounding annoyed.

I held back the urge to roll my eyes and instead grabbed my bag, phone and an apple.I was looking for my keys, but I couldn't find them.My eyes widen when I searched madly around,almost everywhere trying to look for my keys.

"I'm giving you a ride to school.I'm having a tire check on your car again, just to be safe." Zach shrugged, walking out the door.

I wanted to so badly smacked him across the face.The car accident was three months ago, almost four.He needs to get over it.He constantly takes my car for tire changes and oil changes, anything to stop me from driving it.

I ran outside, realizing it's almost lunch time and that's when Carter was going to meet me up.Zachary gave me a questioning look when I hopped in to his new Cadillac and forced him to speed up.

"You seem...excited to school." Zachary said, stopping at the final red light before we arrived to school.

I shrugged, waiting to see if Carter was going to reply which he didn't.Maybe he was putting things in his locker or changing class since they were now going to lunch.