I'll kiss you forever

Carter Allan Rivers

Ashamed.

Only word that comes to mind as all the memories of last night stumble in to my pounding head.I was confused as to why I was waking up on the sofa,then I remember Timmy brought me down here after I harmed Brielle.I couldn't even believe I was cruel enough to put my hands on a woman especially my woman.

I bolted out the living room, and scattered upstairs.I had to make things right, I had to make sure she was okay, and as selfish as this sounds-- I just needed to be near her.

My broken door made it easier for me to burst in to my room to meet Tucker's brown orbs and Brielle's hazel one's staring at me.I tried not to notice the mess in my room, but it was hard.Bottles were everywhere, the blanket that Brielle had around her was covered in dried blood, glass was shattered, but I didn't care.I just need my Brielle.

She was sitting up against my headboard with my blue blanket pulled up all the way to her mouth.Her hair was in a sloppy braid, but she still managed to look stunning.The purple marks under her eyes explained how rough of a night it must of been for her, but I'm just glad she didn't leave.

"C-can I talk to you?" I asked quietly, feeling extremely nervous.I felt scared that she would say no and leave.Yesterday was the day I realized that if I lose Brielle, then I lose myself.She's my drug and I'm to addicted to ever let her go now.These past days without her felt like I was missing half my heart.

Brielle nodded, and Tucker hestinalty got up from the foot of my bed.He gave me a pointed look which I knew what it meant.Timmy and him were shocked as to how I reacted yesterday, they kept me under their watch all night and Tuck kept checking up on Brielle. They didn't let me see her because they were frightened as to what else what I would do in the condition I was in.

When Tucker was out the room, all I could hear was my heavy breathing.I couldn't even look at her, so afraid of what she would say or do.Did she still want me? Does she regret ever meeting me? Does she want to make it work again? Should I apologize now or wait for her to speak?

"Don't just stand there, come and sit." Brielle broke the silence, scooting over to make room next to her.

A small smile crept on to myself as soon as I felt her warmth coming on to me.Our arms were touching and that enough made me happy, the affects this girl does to me is insane.

"What I did was really wrong." I swallow the lump in my throat,"I should of talked to you about my thoughts on the whole cheating.I'm just insecure, I never had someone like you and I just don't want you to leave me.But, I do understand if you don't want to be with me after what I did yesterday.Hurting you was never my intention, I re-" I was cut off by a finger on my chin making me face Brielle, and quickly meeting her lips.

I was shocked at first, but it didn't take long for me to kiss back.My eyes closed instantly as her lips felt like clouds against mine.I didn't even care about air, her lips were so sweet and gentle to miss a single second of them.

Brielle pulled away, pressing her forehead against mine as she tried to catch her breath.I wanted to cry out with excitement as she leaned in to my touch as I cupped her cheek.

"I forgive you.I should of talked to you instead of ignoring you and you don't have to worry about me cheating.I only want you.I couldn't be happier to be your girlfriend and you didn't mean to hurt me, you were drunk." Brielle smiled at me and I was once again shocked.Shocked at how amazing and kind hearted she is.

I just stared at her to see if she was being honest, which she appeared to be, but that didn't stop the guilt.The guilt arised as soon as I saw a small scratch underneath her chin.