Chapter 7

*Calum's P.O.V*

"So I'll talk to you later then yeah?" Luke was saying as I rounded the corner. He and Bentley were saying their goodbyes at the moment, which was taking forever. Her cousin had arrived while we were eating. He was pretty weirded out by the fact she had made four new friends so quickly. Apparently when she said she had only one friend, she wasn't lying.

I would be lying to myself if I said I was sad to see her go. I mean, she's amazing and all but could that really work? I can see the obvious adoration Luke already has for her, and I think she feels the same, but when it comes down to it, we will go home on another continent eventually. I don't want my best friend getting hurt.

"Yeah totally." Bentley said now. She smiled shyly up at him as he went in for a hug. "It was nice meeting you."

"You too Bent. Hey, before you go, can we take a picture? In case we don't see each other again." This idiot. I swear I'm going to have a stern talking with him.

"Yeah yeah, Seth can you take a picture of us?" she addressed her cousin, pulling out her phone.

"Sure." He replied, sounding bored. I would too.

"Okay lets do one smiling and one whatever." Bentley said as she wrapped her arm around Luke's waist. He leaned into her, his smile stretching across his face. She put the top of her head on his shoulder, her smile one of pure joy.

"That's a keeper." Seth told them, sounding like a dad. "Now for the whatever one."

"Bent jump up." Luke said, squating down so she could jump on his back. She did just that, wrapping her legs around his waist and her arms hung lazily over his shoulders. He straightened up, making an excited face. Bentley leaned forward and pressed her lips to his cheek just as Seth snapped the picture. Luke's face was so red, I thought he might explode.

"I think I'll like that one the best." I heard him whisper as he hugged her again. I rolled my eyes and took out my phone.

@notHeidiKlum: @Calum5SOS I think it's time you know... I agree with you on something *gagging face*

I smiled. We'd been going back and forth like this since that day with Michael. She really was something else. She's funny and smart and really kind but also really sarcastic and she drives me crazy but in the best possible way. She's amazing.

@Calum5SOS: and what would that be? @notHeidiKlum

@notHeidiKlum: @Calum5SOS moist is the worst word in the human dictionary.

@Calum5SOS: @notHeidiKlum YES FINALLY THANK YOU!

"Oh someone's being a hypocrite I see." I heard Michael say behind me.

"Huh?" I asked turning around.

"You say you don't want Luke to get to attached, which I don't get when I know for a fact you wanted him to grow a pair and talk to her, and when he does you freak out. Yet you meet Heidi and have conversations, very flirty conversations, with her on twitter where everyone can see. What's the problem? You don't want Luke to finally be happy?" he looked genuinely upset.

"No that's not it. I-" I began.

"What're you talking about?" Luke asked upon approaching us.

"Nothing." We said at the same time.

He gave us a weird look and walked off, pulling out his phone.

"Look. I want him to be happy, Jesus I want him to be happy. I'm just looking out for him. I don't want him to forget that we will be going home sooner than we think. She can't be around forever. Heidi is okay because this isn't anything physical. It's just tweets. And yes, I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to try things out. But I know realistically I can't." I explained.