Chapter 19

-listen to Every Breath You Take by The Police (it's the one song that makes me feel like someone is constantly watching me when I listen to it, so that will basically be Damien's theme song.)

*DAMIEN'S P.O.V*

I watched from the bathroom as she hugged the blonde kid. I watched her wipe fake ass tears from her face, smiling up at him.

My insides twisted with anger when he bent down and put his filthy lips on my girl. Some Asian kid and another chic walked interrupted them. The Asian went in to give a hug to Bentley, and the blonde kid looked at me.

He can't know who I am, because his look was a fleeting glance. Still, I moved my position, making it appear that I was waiting on someone.

I watched while the curly haired kid I gave Bentley's letter to bounced toward them, motioning for them to come on.

Bentley gave the blonde kid one last kiss, watching with the other chic while they walked away.

I watched my girl and the other one walk out of the airport and get into a car.

I watched as the plane holding the blonde kid took off, finally giving me my chance.

I ran my fingers over my bottom lip, my rings glinting in the sunlight coming through the window. I looked at my hand and smiled, my plan finally coming together perfectly in my mind. I just have to get her alone.

My little cupcake will learn to never leave me again by the time I'm through with her.