Chapter 12

"NO FUCKING WAY HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE?!" Michael was screaming when I walked back into the room. He threw his controller down and stalked into the bathroom, slamming the door.

Heidi was laying on her back laughing like crazy, her mouth covered. Luke was smiling from the couch and Calum was staring at Heidi.

"What on earth is happening in here?"

"Heidi beat Michael." Luke answered.

"I see." I walked over to the bathroom and knocked on the door.

"Go away." I heard him mutter. I twisted the knob, finding it unlocked, and walked in. He was laying in the bathtub with his arms crossed, staring at the ceiling. I sat down on the floor beside the tub, crossing my legs and looking at him.

"What?" he said not looking at me.

"Are you seriously in here pouting because you lost a video game?"

"Yes."

"Baby."

"Yes darling?" he smirked, finally looking at me.

"You're an idiot." I laughed as he sat up on his elbows. I got up to go with the others, seeing as how he was fine, when he grabbed my knee.

"I have a question."

"Yes?"

"Okay." His face turned red and he looked down at the tear in his pants. "Well alright. I'm not good at this kind of stuff. But you like Luke right?"

I laughed at his nervousness and sat back down. "Yes. I like Luke."

"Do you want to be in a relationship with him?"

I shrugged. "I don't know." I answered honestly. I don't know anything more about him than what I learned from being a fan for all this time.

"I want you to know something." He looked me straight in the eye. "When Luke found you, our old Luke was back. He lost himself for a while, due to certain events, and when he's with you it's just a better thing." I gulped, feeling my eyes grow larger.

"I'm not meaning to scare you in anyway, I just want you to know that when and if you and Luke get together, he won't always be around and there will be a lot of rumors, but you just have to trust him. He's the best person I know and you two together would be unbelievably perfect." I smiled weakly and got up, not answering him.

I just met Luke yesterday. I told him my story last night. The quickness of all this was beginning to sink in and I had to take in a deep breath to calm my nerves. That is a lot of pressure to put on a girl whom you just met. And what certain events was he talking about?

I walked out of the slowly shrinking bathroom and ran my fingers through my hair. I looked at Luke, who was now sitting beside Calum and Heidi, and relaxed a little.

By the fact that Luke didn't try anything with me makes me feel like it's okay to take this-whatever it is-slow. Maybe I don't want anything serious with him. Maybe I just want to be his friend.

"Bent, come check out this video that Heidi showed us!" Luke waves me over.

As I walk over, I know it's inevitable.

I want Luke.

*Luke's P.O.V*

"Oh my word her face!" Bentley exclaimed next to me. Heidi had shown us a video of a girl dancing to jingle bell rock-a very dirty parody that wasn't supposed to play. Tears were forming in the corner of her eyes when she looked up at me. I smiled back at her and looked back down at the phone.