slippery when wet

As he was stripping in front of her, wild thoughts ran through her head.

Damnit, keep it down...we're live here...

But he just kept smiling and staring at her. After taking off his board shorts, he took off his long-sleeved shirt, chest puffed out. She continued joking while holding the mic, but her head was elsewhere.

Shit, shit, shit...that chest...those arms...

He kept teasing her to join him on the challenge. She made her way to the back as he began to sing. He was genuinely surprised when she joined him a few lines into the song.

The cold water suddenly got warm for him as she slowly went down, his arms ready to close in on her.

Ang lamig bes...

They kept on singing, but their feet underwater kept moving, with hers subtly grazing over some of his parts that are too blurry for the camera to capture. He couldn't help but keep holding on to her, lifting her up, for fear that something will get stiffer. And it's no longer because of the cold water.

They dove for the balls, his thoughts went fleetingly for her to dive for his instead. They did the required selfie, she knew he wanted to kiss her, but she had to maintain control for both of them.

Running to the dressing room, he caught her and swooped her up again.

Hey! Slippery when wet!

He looked at her, his eyes darkening. He winked at her as he closed the door.

I know, and that makes it easier and quicker for us, right? 

***

why this?

because today's challenge accepted on EB gave us a sweet surprise, and because we just can't get enough of them.