concert

*** F I C T I O N ***

it was just minutes after the concert and she was a little emotional after hearing that song. and though it wasn't the same kind of high that she got when she saw coldplay last year (because other than being her ultimate favorite band, she saw it with him then), she fought back the tears threatening to fall.

as she and her friends made their way out of the venue, she fished out her phone and called him. she promised him she'll have a great time at the concert, and she did have a good time. she was with friends, but it was different. and that song...well, that song just did it for her.

*riiiing...

"hey! tapos na? kumusta concert? did you enjoy it?"

"yup, they were great."

"really? bakit sa tono ng boses mo parang hindi ka nag-enjoy?"

"nag-enjoy naman ako..."

"so why do you sound like that? hindi ba maganda ang setlist nila?"

"maganda naman siyempre kaso..."

"kaso...?"

"...uhm, they sang ILYSB..."

"..."

"...and, uh..."

Den, ikaw na next sa rehearsal, five minutes!

"sige, susunod ako...ah, ma?"

"sige na, tawag ka na..."

"eh hindi pa tayo tapos mag-usap."

"tawag na lang ako mamaya. go. it can wait."

"ayoko ng ganyan ang tono ng boses mo..."

"i'm ok. everything's ok. sige na. i'll call you later, pauwi na din kami."

"ok...later."

as she ended the call, it dawned on her that though they have somehow gotten back to a more or less normal routine at work, she never really told him how she's feeling. sure he's been very vocal about how he still feels for her, and he's doing his best to win her back again, but four months since that fateful day, she had never told him how much she still feels for him.

and so as she was on her way back to the condo, she thought of how best she would tell him exactly that.

minutes later she posted on IG.

***photo grabbed from video by @maineangels_ilo

***
photo grabbed from video by @maineangels_ilo