Learn To Fly (2)

Three days ago.

Sacred pendant from the tribe of Hanan. Believed to bear the powers of sun rays. Bearer possesses healing powers.

Damage: Five Million Pesos.

Drop: San Ignacio Chapel.

Keys: Contact of Second Generation Tribe. Map of Mount Pamulak.

She deleted the message from her phone soon as she finished reading it. She took the mug of coffee and placed it on the tray along with a plate of bacon, eggs and toasted bread. She carefully went up to their room, pushed the door open, and smiled as she saw her husband still buried under their blanket. His left leg was peeking from the covers, his eyes closed, mouth slightly open as he snored softly. She carefully set down the breakfast tray on the table near the window, and crawled on to their bed. She crept under the blankets, and started kissing her husbands leg, making her way up to his naked bum, to the slight pudge on his sides, biting on it because she just couldn't resist. He moaned a bit but didn't move. She sucked on his side, slowly trailing kisses to his armpit, biting again on his arm. He then grabbed her and quickly placed her underneath him. She giggled in delight, feeling his hardness on her belly.

"Bakit bihis ka na?"

"Kanina pa kasi ako gising, mahal."

"Ayaw ko niyan, hubad ka muna..."

"Mahal, mag breakfast na tayo, pinanhik ko na dyan yung tray....ahhhhh..."

"Ikaw na lang breakfast ko..."

He was already taking off her shirt, his other hand pulling down her sweatpants. He was kissing her neck deliciously, her hands grabbing on to his sides. Their blanket thrown off the bed, he grabbed the pillow above her and placed it underneath her butt. He kissed his way down to her center, his hand kneading her left boob. She reached down to hold his head, as she opened her legs for him.

"Mahal...lalamig ang kape..."

"Hmmm...di ko kailangan ng kape...gising na gising na ko...hmmm...."

He kept licking and kissing her, inserting a finger.

"Mahal!"

"Oo na, eto na..."

He inserted two more fingers, which he knows she loves best. It doesn't size up to his girth, but hey, anything to please his wife. He knows she will want more, and he's always willing to give more. He feels her clamping on his fingers as he thrusts fast. She lifts her butt up as she reaches her peak, and he sucks on her clit a lot harder.

"Fuck...shit... Junior... hrnghh..."

He kneels on the bed and pulls her legs towards him. He places them on his shoulders and teases her entrance with his hard shaft. She squirms, breathing heavily as she was still coming down from her last orgasm. They look at each other eye-to-eye, then he pushes himself in her, thrusting and swaying to a rhythm that they have so gotten used to yet each time it still feels new.

For the next half hour, the bed has been devoid of pillows and blankets. Only the sound of skin pounding on each other, their lips devouring every part of their body, and every pitch and tone of moaning can be heard. 

And the coffee has gone cold.

//

"May assignment ako."

"Hmm."

"Sama ka?"

"Sabi mo bawal mag-sabihan ng ganyan sa bahay?"

"Alam ko, pero parang kelangang isama kita eh."

She was sipping coffee, cold as it was, as he bit on a piece of toast. He looked at her, trying to read what she was thinking about.

"Anong assignment yan?"

"Na-delete ko na eh."

"Ang galing mo din ano?"

"Talaga."

He laughed at his wife's confidence, picking up a piece of bacon. He was about to eat it when she held back his hand.

"Huy!"

'Bawal karne, di ba?"

"Eh bakit nilagyan mo ko ng bacon?"

"Para sa kin yan. Tsaka, naka-karne ka na kaya kanina."

She winked at him as she ate the bacon from his hand, licking his fingers deliberately.

"Kunsabagay, mas masarap yung karneng kinain ko. Paisa pa nga."

"Hoy! Tama na muna. Dali na nga, sasamahan mo ba ko?"

"Ano bang assignment kasi yan? Baka parehas na naman tayo."

"Ha? May na-receive ka din ba?"

He took his cellphone and tapped on a message. As he was about to hand it over to her, he stopped and looked at her questioningly.

"Sigurado kang pinagu-usapan natin ngayon ito? Ikaw ang nagsabing huwag pag-usapan ang trabaho dito sa bahay."

"Ipapakita mo ba sa akin yan o hindi?"

"Eto na nga eh."

Sacred pendant from the tribe of Hanan. Believed to bear the powers of sun rays. Bearer possesses healing powers.

Damage: Ten Million Pesos.

Drop: The Lounge. Fourth.

Keys: Replica of pendant. Map of Mount Pamulak.

Bell: Brown

She looked at the message and smiled. They indeed got the same assignment, and it excited her a lot. He was looking at her, amused at how she seemed so giddy at the message.

"So, same? Parehas nga?"

"Oo, mahal. Pero magkaiba tayo ng damage tsaka drop. Ano yung 'bell'? Wala akong ganyan."

"Ahh, additional info lang yan."

"Tungkol saan?"

"Mga dapat ko lang bantayan."

Giving him back his phone, she sat on his lap and kissed his nose.

"Kelan tayo aalis?"

"Pumayag na ba akong isama mo ako? Magkaiba tayo ng contact, di ba?"

"Hindi ko naman siyempre sasabihin sa Up ko."

"Paano kung malaman ng Supremo ko?"

"Alam ba niyang alam ko kung ano trabaho mo?"

"Hindi."

"Eh di problem solved. Parang honeymoon lang tayo ulit."

"Hihintayin pa natin yung keys."

"Ah, oo nga pala."

"Pagkakuha natin, then alis tayo."

"Game. Dali na, male-late ka na naman sa klase mo."

"Dalawa lang ang klase ko, madalas pang absent ang mga estudyante ko. Wala naman nang may interes ng Mythology sa mga bata ngayon."

"At pumapasok lang sila kasi crush nila ang prof nila. Asus, mahal, alam na alam ko yang linya mo na yan."

"Oo naman. Isa ka kaya sa mga may crush sa akin."

"Hoy! Kung ikaw crush ko, may pagnanasa ka naman sa akin. You took advantage of your student, Professor Richards!"

"Well, look where it has taken us, di ba, Mahal?"