12:32 am

FICTION. forgive me for doing this, but this is the only way i know how to deal with everything that's happening. 

//

he saw it. and it hurt him more. more than what she had earlier written, more than when they decided to part ways. he was scared for her, for he knew she had those thoughts even before their big fight.

she wanted to take the blame. she said she will take it all on, if it would mean setting him free. and he fought hard with her, because he didn't want to be free if it meant letting go of what they have.

they wanted it all out for so long. they wanted to shout for everyone to know that they love each other to the moon and back. yet they had obligations to fulfil, commitments to keep, contracts they cannot rip.

and she did say she'll give up everything for love. and she was willing to do it first. she was willing to sacrifice everything. and she understands and accepts how it will affect her. him.

and fight they did. because she was ready to turn in everything, but he was not. at the risk of sabotaging her image, she deliberately did it, just so she will be blamed, setting the scene for her to take a leave.

he didn't react when she wrote her 1st piece. she told him about it, and it was already painful hearing it from her. he thought the blow would be easier when he sees it out there for everyone to see. he thought. a day passed and true enough, a lot of reactions came forth. from all sides of the fort, they attacked her, coddled her, sympathized with her, gloated on her admission.

she warned him of this. yet she told him she can handle it. she told him she would be tough.

but it became too ugly, and he couldn't take it anymore. he didn't know how to make it through the day. he suffered from the stress, from thinking too much. and though he didn't want it to reach her, news have wings.

she went back to what people said of her again. what she wrote, and with a filtered eye, she narrowed in on the negative. and it made her more determined to divert the pain to herself, and not to him.

that's how much she loves, that how much she's willing to risk.

so she wrote a reply, bringing on yet another mix of reactions.

and this time, he's had enough. he can't just stay away.

he runs to her side, afraid that this latest blow will further weaken her. he rushes to be with her, to take her back into his arms, to assure her that he is ready to give it all up. for her. with her. he will never let her go. not again. not ever.

he finds her in bed, lying by her side. he slowly makes his way to her, carefully slipping his arms around her. she breathes deeply, not needing to turn around to know that its him. she pulls him towards her, lacing her fingers with his. he feels her trembling, knows that she is still crying. he kisses her head and embraces her more tightly. he whispers.

"please don't make me leave again.'

"i won't. i'm sorry."

"what do you want me to do?"

"just be here. stay here."

"i'll never let go."

she turns around and touches his face.

"i won't let you."