reveal

he has been staring at her for half an hour, as she lies there sleeping beside him. she wanted to stay up until midnight, waiting for the reveal. she tried to keep herself busy and awake, watching and re-watching her fave netflix films, reading tweets and other social media updates, as he also tried to keep her from reacting to each and every one of them. he was busy himself, memorizing the script for the next day's shoot. then he heard her soft snore, and he just chuckled and adjusted her head on the pillow. like instinct she pulled him towards her for a hug, so he laid down and cradled her in the nook of his arms, her favorite spot.

thirty minutes past midnight and her notifications were already going crazy that he wanted to just turn her phone off, but he knew that she'd go ballistic if he did.

pero kapag siya nangingialam ng phone ko at kung anu-ano ang pino-post...

well, he doesn't really mind anyway. she enjoys how his followers get shocked at some of 'his' posts, which is what she was aiming for, and he finds it endearing whenever she goes about it animatedly, telling him about the different reactions and comments. everything she does and is is endearing to him, actually, even when his arm is getting numb now as she lies there beside him, with her slightly opened mouth and soft snore.

and like a moth to a flame, he kissed those puckers, nibbling on her lower lip a bit. she was still wearing her shade, the reveal of which she was waiting for. he licked his lips as the shade transferred a bit on his, and he seems to not get enough so he kissed her again. she started to move her own against his, as if like second nature even as her eyes are still closed. he adjusted their position, and as their kiss deepened, he started to grope her behind, his hand wandering underneath her pajamas. and just as he was starting to pull down her bottoms, she opened her eyes and shoved him away.

"yung reveal!"

tsk.

she sat up and looked for her phone.

"mahal, mag-1 am na pala! bakit di mo ako ginising?!"

"love, you need to rest. you still have a big day tomorrow."

"nagsalita. ikaw nga itong kayod-kwarenta na naman. hmp. hindi ka ata excited sa pagiging maker ko eh."

"of course i'm excited, alam mo iyan. and sobrang proud ako sa iyo, i've always told you that, di ba? tingnan mo nga, i'm wearing you on my lips."

she smiled as she noticed a bit of her lipstick on him. she inched closer to him, just a breath away from meeting his lips with hers, when the pings on her phone started going crazy again. she grabbed her phone and scrolled through all the messages and tags and posts that were making social media alive even at that hour.

"ay grabe sila o, andaming retweets agad. hala, andaming hashtag. hala!"

he kissed her left shoulder, already exposed as her pajama top, two sizes big because it was actually his, drooped to her side. she kept on scrolling, laughing every now and then, showing him some posts. he kept nibbling on her shoulder, managing to undo a couple of buttons from below, as his hands began roaming again, feeling her soft sides. she let out a moan, as he kept making lazy circles around her belly button, grazing the ring which only made her drop her phone on the bed. he pinned her down on the bed again, fully exposing her as he took off the pajama top, and she started to pull down his boxers.

"mahal..."

"love..."

"nagustuhan mo ba yung... ahm...yung reveal..."

"i sure did. but now, ako naman ang may gustong i-reveal."