darna, lipad

she was still giggling as she went ahead of him backstage, chatting with the other dabarkads. he's always on a high whenever he hears her like this, seeing her this happy, eyes twinkling and almost out of control when she laughs.

"good job, pare."

kuya ry lightly slaps his back. he smiles at the guy he's always considered a brother, a source of wise words, always ready to offer kind, and sometimes even naughty, advice.

"tayong lahat, kuya. great saturday as always."

she looks back, hearing the two guys behind her, and she waits for him. she reaches out her hand to him, and he lovingly takes it in his, kissing it as he earns another slap on the back.

"any plans today?"

kuya ry asks them as he walks past, already knowing the answer actually, for it's no secret to the dabarkads that they sneak out on dates even with their hectic schedule. but he hears no response. he turns around and sees the two in a similar position as earlier in their game.

"huy! maawa ka naman dyan, kasing-laki lang ng braso mo yang buong katawan niyan eh!"

they laugh at their kuya, as he gets down from behind her back. she puts her arms around his waist and snuggles against his neck. he gently rubs her back and the two are again lost in their own little world, amidst the ongoing chaos backstage as people walk around them. she looks up at him.

"ding, tara."

he grins as he heard her call him the name they just played with.

"saan tayo punta, darna?"

she raises a brow, smiles and pokes his nose.

"lipad tayo, pero ako naman ang sasampa sa iyo."