wanna bite?

it was a only a couple more hours before the show starts, and they were still rehearsing

it was a only a couple more hours before the show starts, and they were still rehearsing. as with any other production rehearsal, they can't help but play around. and with each other.

he's been teasing her nonstop since they arrived at the studio. he kept gyrating more than what is needed for the dance, and she can't help but stare at him, his fluid moves, his hips.

damn, she missed him. damn, he's such a tease. and he knows how to work her up. and it's still a few more hours until they can 'gyrate' in private.

well, two can play at this game. she thinks.

a signature bae move, as part of the production number, was the finger-bite.

she looks at him, a look that she only reserves for him. smoldering. fierce. seducing.

she bites her lip before she bites her finger. he looks at her and swallows.

she approaches him, finger still between her teeth. his eyes darken.

biting her lower lip, she offers her finger.

wanna bite?

he captures it, bites, touching his tongue to her tip.

they stood still, breaths hitching.

he grabs her towards backstage. it's still a few more hours before the show starts.

some biting won't hurt.