Chapter 4

The morning looked grey and dazzling in the eyes of Zahrah. It's been two weeks since she had accident, and now she's at home. She had been discharge a week after.

 She stood up from her bed and went to stand by the window. She opened wide the window curtain just as a billow of breeze attacked her face without warning. She gazed fixedly outside, watching the passersby while contemplating immensely into the sweet and horrible phases of life.

Life passes slowly with every one enfolded by the blanket of destiny. From a day it swirl into days. It hours glided brusquely bringing a new thing to our lives, a new change in the way of our happiness. Though we might not be happy wholly, we might not always be miserable too. Everyday, life unfolds before us with every brightness that love and wealth could give, but we shouldn't  allow that to delude us from seeing the real light of faith. We should allow the rays of real believe to penetrate through the darkness of our hearts.

When we spawn our happiness on the uncertainty of an illusionistic waves of our whims and desires, then the angry current of realistic destiny will do away with it.

She glimpsed at the sky and smiled. Everything nature seemed to look beautiful and attractive to her eyes. The sight of beautiful flowers add love to her heart, love towards the creator of those beautiful flowers. Admiring nature had become a strong habit of hers which she finds difficult to discard. She virtually believed to love nature is to love the Majestic and everliving creator of all.

 "Assalmu alaikum."  Aysha entered the room smiling. "You are up already. I went to help mama pack her things, you know she's travelling tomorrow."

  "You didn't wake me so I should go with you." she said that as she turned her gaze from the window and landed it on Aysha.

"You just recovered, you need more rest." Aysha said and went to lie down on the bed. She took pillow from her side and embraced it with one of her hand, picking  wool from the pillow case with the other hand.

  "So how's mama, baba and little khadi? " Zahrah inquired.

  "They are all fine, they send their love to you." Aysha raised her head up and looked at Zahrah.    "why are you looking outside the window. Did you catch any handsome Prince?"

  "What a goose you are! Of course I'm here to admire nature. You know I love to admire nature."

  "ho... ho... ho.. Naturalistic" Aysha said derisively.  "That reminds me. I'm taking you out today."

  "To where? Dora the explorer."
Zahrah  moved from the window and sat  beside Aysha, she folded her arms and stared at Aysha unblinkingly.

  "You've been in this room for over a week, I just want us to go out and eat. You will feel better after seeing the world again"

  "Did I ever tell you that I miss the world outside here?" Zahrah said furrowing her eyebrows.

  "I can see it in you" Aysha answered wriggling her head at Zahrah in an amusing way.

  **

At about twelve o'clock in the afternoon, Zahrah and Aysha got ready for the so called treat as Aysha called it.

They decided to trek to the nearest restaurant as Zahrah requested, so she could gain more energy.

On their way there, Zahrah unknowingly bumped into a man selling peanut. The man started yelling at her in an angry tone.

  "Hey mallam!  why are you yelling at her." Aysha challenged. "You think I will stand here and see you insult her. Did she do it intentionally. You better watch your mouth and drag your life out of here." Aysha concluded seething as her eyes flared up in annoyance.