Epilogue

Finally!!!
The epilogue is here.
But sorry, I wrote it any how, don't expect much.

Their plane landed in Newcastle, Australia where they decided to have their honeymoon.

They hired a taxi from the airport to Novotel Newcastle beach hotel, which is close to the biggest surfing beach in Australia.

The receptionist welcomed them with a huge grin and ushered them to their room

The receptionist welcomed them with a huge grin and ushered them to their room. The room is small and portable but well furnished with a medium size bed at the centre.

 The room is small and portable but well furnished with a medium size bed at the centre

Zahrah yawned warily and flopped hard on the bed.

"Sugar be careful not to hurt yourself" Adam said as he dropped their bags and made his way towards the bed too. He sat close to her and rest his head against the bed.

After having showered, they went to the hotel restaurant and had a warm meal.

Thereafter, they went out of the hotel, took a trail towards the town and vibed in leisurely.

"I love this city, is cool" Zahrah said as they walked tranquilly on the peaceful street.

"I love it too since you love it" Adam smiled and laced his hand in hers.

The street was lonely and quiet, leading the way to peaceful trails to probe around.

Zahrah turned and glanced at Adam, smiling pleasantly as she held her gaze to his direction. The sky is becoming dim and dusk had been invited to take over the brightness of the atmosphere.

"Are you not tired?" Adam annexed, peeking slightly towards her side. "You should have rest instead of suggesting for a walk"

"I'm not" she smiled brightly. "The trip wasn't that stressful, so I'm not a little bit tired"

"You know what, I will take you somewhere tomorrow"

"Where exactly?"

"Surprise"

"Alright. I love surprises"

They went on strolling down the street while confabbing in animation until it was time to go and pray.