Chapter 34

Adam went into the house pushed by the force of solicitude. Everything was twirling around him like a whirlwind. Zahrah has ended it-- she has shattered everything he laboured so hard to achieve. This is a kick back to your senses warning, he need to move on and let everything slide.

But can he cope loosing her?

He could barely answer that question at the moment because his heart is aching already.

All the glitters in her eyes suddenly disappeared. What could be the cause of that, he thought gravely. Something definitely happened which faded the lustre in her eyes.

He managed to climb up to his room weakly by the support of the edifice which serves to frill the stairways to the pavement.

He kept his phone on the bed and sat beside it with a folded arm on his chest and sank back to the world of his thought forgetting what brought him from the office.

Life is sometimes like that. It isn't fairing all the time. Sometimes you will wake up to a clear world with the howling of the wind and the chirping of the birds to excite you, while sometimes the world will look dusky, and gloomily shake the little hope you store in your canister of precious stow.

Beautiful things do happen, like having whatever you wished for without fatigue, but that always stand in contiguous to patience and endurance which if meekly handled, will pave a simple path to achieving those wishful dreams.

Adam erected from his bed and impelled to the balcony through a small door beside the window of his room. He leaned on the iron support and stared unblinkingly outside the house. It then dawn on him to check on Aysha, it might be that something happened between the two of them which caused Zahrah to act that way.

As of recent, Aysha had not been at peace. Could she be the one that caused tears to Zahrah's face? He needed to confirm that so he went abruptly to her room, the second time he's entering her room. He encountered her sitting lonely on the bed crying in hysterics with her chin on the tip of her knee. 

He sat beside her, took her hands in his and caresses gently. "Aysha what happened?"  He demanded gently.

She raised her tear-stained face directly to his. "I'm so stupid and clumsy Adam. I just did something stupid and terrible I'm hating my self for it right now. I don't know why I did it, as if I wasn't in my senses. Is very terrible of me to say such things to her. I'm an awful bitch Adam." her episodic sobs prevent her from saying more. She laid her head on his shoulder and cried silently.

"What really happened? tell me. I'm certain you didn't mean to hurt her intentionally."

"You won't understand Adam." Aysha said in perplexity. "After all she did to me she doesn't deserve such from me. I'm so wicked and heartless. What an ungrateful witch I am."

"Shshhh!" Adam hushed her by placing his index finger on his lips. "Stop saying does horrible things to yourself. You are a good person Aysha whatever you did have a reason, so tell me now what really happened?" he lifted her face from his shoulder and looked directly into her eyes inciting hope in her to confide in him.

Aysha huffed. "I insulted her. I said terrible things to her that she doesn't deserve. I deprecated her for what isn't her fault. I don't know if Zahrah will ever forgive me. I've caused  alot of pain to her life already. She sacrificed her happiness for me Adam, how could I be so ungrateful and act unfeelingly towards her." she heaved a sigh from her erratic breathing. Lump of depression formed clusters in her heart.

"What do you mean by she sacrificed her happiness for you?"  Adam asked a  little bit puzzled.

"You don't know what happened Adam." she raised her blurry eyes and landed it on him. "She doesn't want any one to know, but I have to tell you, you have the right to know, because it can't be conceal from you any longer. I'm ready to take any thing right now for I know I'm paying for what I did. No matter how severe your judgemental action might be, I will take it from you Adam."