Chapter 33

Zahrah rose the next day of her arrival home as early as the sun could rise from the marigold sky, enveloped by cold breeze which rises from the horizon. She relapsed back to sleep after saying her subhi salat. The rapture and merry-cheery of being at home had mellowed her into a sensational excitement.

She rapt herself brusquely, striding towards the bathroom with an instance of joy which flooded through her heart making an icy delightness to frill over it.

Twenty minutes later, she came out of her room ecstatically in coolly animation looking forward to visiting her friend.

Is it only Aysha she foretaste to see or there is someone else?

The question hit her mind unexpectedly. It's been almost five months since she last set her eyes on him so it won't be weird if her heart yearns to see him again, she justified that with predilection.

She entered her mother's room with salam and met her reclining on her bed with crossed legs. She sat beside her and engulfed her into an overwhelming embrace, smiling appeasingly.

"Don't tell me you are going to Aysha's house this early morning? What if her husband is at home. This is just past nine."

"He will be at the office by now." she broaden her eyes in disappointment. She might not get to see him as he will be in the office this morning.

"This one that you are just stumbling smile over and over your face like poplar leaves falling to autumn, did you have any good news for me. You haven't told me about your stay there. Did any one propose to you?" her mother gave her a frosty look of you are owing me alot.

"No mummy, is not what you are thinking. Mummy you don't know how it feels to back  home again, is so thrilling to be sitting beside you right now." she cuddled her mother tightly while grinning.

Her mother relapsed into silence looking at her adoringly.

"Mummy I need to go now, I'll see you later." she got up and walked out of the room hastily.

"Take care." her mother said meekly.

*

Zahrah entered the house roving her eyes from one point to another. The house looks dazzlingly beauuuu....., no beautiful cannot describe the gorgeous, splendor, magnificent building right before her. The day they brought Aysha to the house it was gloomy already, so she hardly had the grace of seeing this sheening glossiness that is making her view glassy.

What caught her attention was a small garden full of flowers and a clear landscape beside it like a meadow covered with a well trimmed carpet grass.