Chapter 51

This is an update Bilqeesuadamu, I try koh. And to my amazing readers, a big thank u all. I didn't update since 'cos I was dodging this book I don't know why. This morning when I carry book and pen I was confuse, I didn't know what to write again. At first instance, I wrote Amirah instead of Zahrah, yeah, this is how much I discarded this book, to the extent of forgetting the heroin's name. I hope I did came up with something presentable. The chapter is short though.
Enjoy!

The mosque was cramped with people from all angle who came purposely to attend the wedding fatiha. Adam scanned the mosque fruitlessly in search of Omar, Omar had left without leaving a trace. Ever since yester-night, after the walimat, no one had seen him again. His number is off as no one could connect to him. Even his family doesn't know of his where about  as he didn't enlighten them on where he was going.

Adam sat quietly thinking probably his friend is on the runaway after his sacrifice.

"We're going to begin the ceremony now." the imam of the mosque announced. "Where's the groom's waliy?"

Adam's uncle swooshed forward as the groom waliy and sat close to the imam while Aisha's father stood as the bride's waliy.

The imam began reciting some duas as everyone in the mosque raised their hands up while chorusing "Amin"

After an approximate twenty minutes of dua, the imam further requested. "The groom's waliy should make forward his request "

Adam's uncle clears his throat and began. "I, Alh. Isah, standing as the groom's waliy, here by request the hand of Zahrah in marriage for my nephew Adam, from her waliy mall. Musa, with dowry of fifty thousand naira, in the halal way" he kept quiet at that point anticipating for answer from the bride's waliy.

"Request accepted " Mall. Musa swiftly answered.

"Masha Allah!" everyone in the mosque chorused.

Alh. Isah, the groom's wali repeated his request  two more times which mall. Musa accepted unquestionably.

Then it is time for mall. Musa to voice out his claim, so he went ahead to say, "I mall. Musa, representing the bride's waliy, has accepted Alh. Isah's request in joining his nephew and my friends daughter in marriage with dowry of fifty K cash" he repeated his acceptance  twice and added at the end of the third one. "In condition that Adam will be liable for her feeding, her clothing, her medication and anything She'll need now and in future.

Then Adam's uncle answered back, "Insha Allah She'll be taken care of and she'll never lack anything within our reach"

"Allah Akbar!"

The imam make the takbir and likewise everyone in the mosque.

"We will now recite fatiha seven times and make request to Allah to bless their union"

They all recited, in hope and immense desire, with prayer deep into their heart for God to bless this union-- the union of two hearts who suffers ache from separation, as Allah has finally joined them together.

All this while, Adam was watching with a music in his heart-- a music of profound gratitude which the heart sang, the eyes shade tears of happiness. He sat solemnly thinking of how wise and mighty Allah is. How He does things the way He likes, for he never thought Zahrah will be his.

He that reunited Yusuf and his father yaqub when both almost gave up. He that reunited Ibrahim and his son Isma'il after a very long time, has now reunited two hearts destined for each other.