Chapter 5

It was a lovely morning among the days that were gliding away.
Zahrah and Aysha were in the room basically having their leisure.

"Hey beb!" Zahrah said looking towards Aysha.

 "What's up"

  "Will you go with me to the cafe later?"

  "What do you wanna do in the cafe? " Aysha inquired. She changed position from where she was sitting on the ground in their room back to the bed where Zahrah was lying down.

  "Why do you like asking question?"

  "Because I'm a journalist. You know we love to ask questions."

  "And I hate answering questions. That's one of the reasons why I hate exams, because I hate to answer question."  Zahrah said derisively. "Lets stop this chit chat and go help mama in the kitchen"

  "You go ahead I will rest first."

  "You indolent girl, you've been resting since morning, you are not ready to do anything." Zahrah scolded mockingly as she got on her feet.

  "I can't hear you." Aysha put pillow on her head and scrunched it hard with her head swinging underneath the pillow. 

  "I will go ahead then."
Since Zahrah got well, she had been sleeping in Aysha's house just as they used to do before.

*

In the cafe, they sat down beside the cafe owner waiting for him to print Zahrah's project work.

  "Zahrah what are you reading from your phone since, let me see it." Aysha tried snatching the phone away from her.

  "I'm reading a very interesting story from wattpad." she said taking her phone away.

  "You and this wattpad. You are already possessed with it."  she turned to the direction of the cafe owner. "Sir please make it snappy we want to go home" she then turned back to Zahrah.  "I'm hungry already"

  "Why do you like food so much Aysha?"

  "I'm a growing girl." Aysha quipped winking annoyingly at Zahrah.

  "At your age you are still growing. Aysha come closer." Zahrah lowered her voice. "Look there by your right, that guy there have been staring at us. It seems he has obsession with staring"

Aysha looked to the direction Zahrah told her in style.

  "Wow! Zahrah, he's so handsome."  Aysha murmured to her under her breath.

Zahara punched her on her back.

  "Ohhhp, what did I do to deserve this?"

  "Did I ask you to admire him" she whispered yelled to her close to her ears.

  "I'm done with the printing you can have it now." the cafē owner handed the work to them.

They paid for the work and left quietly.

As they walked down the street, they heard someone trailing them from behind. Aysha turned abruptly to see who the person is.  "Zahrah is that guy at the café. We're in trouble."

  "Assalamu alaikum."

They all turned to look at him.

  "Wa alaika salam." Aysha answered, covering her face with a smile as Zahrah turned away.

  "What's your name please." The man inquired as he got closer to them.

  "I'm Aysha."

  "And your friend?"