Chapter 49

Aminasalisu this chapter is for you and specially for you, and you too Bilqeesuadamuwe lost our Aysha already. I know you wont cry, you have a strong heart. Lets all bear the pain of Aysha's death. The pain is not for zahrah alone. 😭 😭😭😭

That moment, when you feel lonely and your heart aches. You wished you could just wake up from your slumber and realised all that happened was just a dream. All the mysterious event that took place will dribble pass you in the world of reality, because you are alone and lonely, thinking of the crack destiny had created to your life. The deep cut you got in your heart that hurts alot, which no medication on earth can heal. All that remains for you is a ruined heart- a heart shattered into crumbs that no magic on earth can put back together.

'Why will destiny create a path for us to follow then attack us at the mid of our journey when we have no weapon to fight backZahrah sighed, because all her patience had almost exhausted, her life is stripped of fortitude and her forbearance had staggered. The only thing left for her now is her Iman which now threatened to throw her apart. But whatever it is, she will hold fast to it, she will never let her faith crumble. God is so merciful, He's the only one she has left, Quran is her only friend now.

When everything will perish except God and his everlasting words, why should we hold on to what is temporal. She'll hold on to the everlasting who will always be there for her when she needed Him.

Zahrah, in the midst of her anguish sitting lonely in her room six days after Aysha passed away, her mother announced to her the presence of Adam.

She met him in the sitting room sitting on the couch, he intertwined his hands together and slouched towards the floor. Pity stirred in her heart with just one glance- Adam had emaciated. You could tell with just one glance that he's going through alot.

She moved closer and sat adjacent to him. "Assalamu alaikum Adam." she managed to muster up courage to say this words. It took all her energy to leave her room to the sitting room. After Aysha's death, she chose to be alone, she explicitly doesn't want to meet anyone, not even her mother. From the hospital, after she regained her consciousness, her father drove her straight to the house. She rushed to her room as her father stopped the car, since then, she had been in the room starving her self. It was like uneven catastrophe had descended on her destroying her into pieces.

Her sister came with imty a day after Aysha's death, if she had uttered three words in sequence to them, it was by shear luck. Loneliness and misery had been engraved on her features already. She could not talk, she could not cry any longer, all she wanted was to be alone and think deeply on her life.

All she's thinking now is how to move on, how to keep going without tottering. It seemed her walking stick had broken, leaving her to stagger all the way. Nothing interest her any more. She lost hope in all the glitters of life, because they can never buy happiness, neither can they replace the damage destiny had done to her. She had fizzled out completely on flitting in life after what happened.