Chapter 29

To all my amazing readers!

Sameer moved closer to them and stood in front of Omar glaring at him angrily. He looked at Zahrah and was stunned to see tears on her face.

"You're crying Zahrah what happen?" he asked her with tender compassion. Zahrah could not answer so he turned to Omar who was still fumming in rage. "What did you do to her? did you hurt her? why is she crying?" all this Sameer asked in thunderous anger.

"Zahrah who is this?"
Omar asked nodding towards Sameer. His curiosity had subsided his anger. He looked at Sameer up and down in disdain.

"Oh, you want to know who I am? simple, I'm her fiancé, so be careful with how you talk to her or." he smirked.

"Or what?" Omar said and chortled mockingly. "You can't lie to me young man, Zahrah isn't engaged to anyone. If there is one person standing for her right now, I'm certainly the one not a punk head like you."

"Don't you dare to insult me!"
Sameer dropped the shopping bags he was holding. Maryam rushed and took them from beside him.

Zahrah was just watching the scenery displayed before her distressingly with running stream of tears on her face. She could hardly talk as anger plus abashment had formed a lump in her throat. People have started watching them with interest as a small crowd gathered close to them, but none could stop the misappropriation.

"If you know you are born of a woman insult me again." Sameer threatened with a thunderous look on his face. "I'm going to show you a little out of my character."

"Interesting. So you have character, too bad your characters are not useful to you. But you can bulge them here for people to see and know the type of a guy you are." Omar scoffed with a glare.

Sameer furiously jabbed Omar on his shoulder, Omar retaliated. They were about to spank on each other when Zahrah's crying voice instill senses into their brain.

"You guys should kill yourself if you want to but put me out of this. Go away the two of you and leave me alone." she yelled furiously. "Why waste your precious time fighting for what is not worth fighting for. Did God created you to fight over a woman? have you ever thought of how life will be if God take away all his favours on you? Did he put strength in you to come and box with each other? If you want to fight you can go to the wrestling ground there you will meet people who are ready for you not here." She sniffled and wiped her teary face with her palm

They both stood awkwardly listening to Zahrah in utter shame for their conduct which was not so pleasing to them too. But one thing they both will not regret is fighting for her-- for she's worth fighting for.

Zahrah sniffed and went on. "You two should leave me alone and none of you should ever fight for my sake again, I mean what I said." she concluded with a warning glance towards them both.

She took hold of Asiya's hand and called Maryam who was just there jumping in amusement watching the scene. Maryam followed her suit and they left.

"Wait Zahrah! please don't go I can take you back home." Sameer pleaded rushing to stop her from proceeding to the main street.

"You don't have to worry, I can take a cab, I think you need to settle your dissention there first." she glimpsed backward to the scene, Omar was already dashing away.

"I'm not going to apologize to him, if that's what you want me to do."  Sameer said reluctantly.

Zahrah stopped walking and faced Sameer. "I'm not forcing you to apologize. If only you can get rid of the king in you, you could have live a humble life, but......."