Chapter 21

...... But it is possible that you dislike a thing which is good for you, and that you love a thing which is bad for you, but Allah knows and you know not (Bakara, 216)

Rain splashed on the roof making a light shrill. The scent of soil which rises with the light wind pushed way through the open window and caresses her face. A cold breeze blew and brushed her hair flapping it with the tenderest motion which nature aid in putting slight sensation into her heart. The sky seemed heavy and cloudy indicating more rain to come.

Zahrah rose carefully from her bed striding towards the bathroom. She guessed is already time for subhi due to the glimmer of light that pierced through the window. As it's raining you hardly hear the adhan. 

Today is Aysha's wedding. She isn't acting like a proper friend at all, she thought. She slept in Aysha's house two days ago in which they carry out all the proper wedding arrangement though Aysha didn't participate actively.

Zahrah hastened to the bathroom and performed wudu. She came out of the bathroom after performing wudu. She took her hijab and jallabiya and got ready to pray.

No matter how dark the cloud is, the sun will surely shine and put away the sombreness that dim it into a brightly radiating color. The essence of the moon is to deploy days in arrays and to lighten the universe as night covers, the essence of faith is to lighten the heart and expel all the trails of darkness in it. Allah loves clean hearts and do inspire in a clean heart. He said in a hadith Qudsi that He is clean and only accept what is clean. Take example of the Bee, Allah sends inspiration to the Bee as it is narrated in the holy Qur'an:

  And your Lord inspired the Bee, build your dwellings in mountains, on trees and in habitation. Then eat from all  the fruits, following the design of your lord precisely, from their bellies come a drink of different colors, where in there is healing for the people. (Nahl, 68-69)

This is one of the wonders of Allah and his supreme wisdom. The bee realizes it purpose in life and follow the commandment of Allah with aim and obedience, so a muslim should also realize his purpose in life by following and conveying the message of truth. Allah sent down to us a great medicine to all ailment into a small insect, this is a mighty reason for us to reflect. We should look at the Bee and learn submissiveness from them and glorify our Lord as they do. It is a wonderful miracle that bees are the chief workers of cross pollination, if it weren't for them, most of our flowers will wilt.

Another submissiveness and remembrance is that of the Phoenix. The Phoenix bird collects woods and piles them in the form of a fort, then he placed himself inside and occupies himself with the remembrance of Allah repeatedly. At the start as he inhales exclaiming Allah's name, a great heat of fire is generated in his body that the fire strike the pile of wood and the bird is burnt to ashes. Then the blessed rain pour on the ashes, an egg appear out of ashes and a chick comes out of the egg. When that chicks grows up and become a full bird, it does the same and it also burn to ashes. This goes on until eternity.