1. Filming

A/N

Hi! I just wanted to thank you for reading this new book! This is the first fanfiction that I have ever written and I really hope you'll like it.

Okay, I'll stop now. Hope you'll enjoy it. X

Rachel's POV

I was watching a new aired drama while oogling over the guy on TV. It had been a while since I got to watch drama on the TV because dramas don't usually play on the TV in America.

My smile faded when my phone was ringing.

"Hello?"

"It's your manager. Please be ready at 2, I will fetch you and bring you to the place for filming." Brendon, my manager said through the phone.

"Okay." I replied and ended the phone call before I turned my attention to the drama.

After the drama ended, I decided to take a shower and change into a comfortable sweater and shorts before walking out of my room.

"Rachel! Where are you going?" Mom asked me.

"I have to go filming." I replied before grabbing some freshly baked cookies.

"Wow, good then! What movie?" She asked while sitting on the couch.

"It's a music video. I can't just turn into an actress in a day, mom." I said.

"Do you want to be an actress that badly?" She turned to me.

"I'll just focus on modelling first."

"Good then! My dream for you is always to be successful." She patted my head.

"Oh the car is here! Bye mom!" I said before walking out of the house.

"Work hard!" She shouted.

Living in a big mansion may be a dream for some people, but it was never for me. This was not because I was already living in a mansion, but living in a small and cosy house seems more appealing for me.

I was old enough to live on my own but I couldn't just leave my two parents to live on their own in the big mansion.

My older brother was already living on his own since he was already in his 30s and was running dad's business. He would come and visit us every weekends.

We arrived at the filming venue after a long ride. It was a beautiful park with a small pond.

"Hello." I bow to the director.

"Oh nice to finally meet you, Rachel." The director smiled at me.

One of the crew member handed me the outfit and told me to change.

I walked to the bathroom and changed into the outfit. It was just a simple grey hoodie but it ended just below my stomach and a  white skirt that stopped around my mid-thigh which was considered quite short for me. The outfit was girly but it was cute.

I sat on the chair and waited for  Hyeri unni, my makeup artist to start with my hair and make-up.

"You look girly." Seung Hyun said.

"Thank you?"

"Yes, it was meant to be a compliment." He said.

He was wearing a plain grey hoodie, blue jeans and a pair of white shoes that hip hop dancers usually wear.

The scene was a romantic scene and the director told us to hold hands and walk around the park while smiling and laughing.

Seung Hyun reached out his hand and took mine. His hand was big enough to crush my hand but luckily it was not awkward.

He gave me a smile and when the director said 'action' we started to act like a couple.

We walked around holding hands and laughed. He pointed at swans swimming on the pond and we layed on the grass, hands still attached to each other while looking up at the sky. It was peaceful and comfortable.

"Cut!"

"Good! The chemistry is just perfect!"

Scene 2.

We walked to the pond and when the swans got off from the pond, they started to chase us.

I was already freaking out but Seung Hyun just laughed at me. One of the swan came nearer to Seung Hyun and chased him while Seung Hyun ran and shouted for me to wait.

He shrieked and continued running while I just laughed and continued to run away from the swans.

Scene 3.

It was so tiring. The crew members had to shoo all the swans away, some even decided to just sit back and watch because they were scared at the swans. So the ones who were not scared had to shoo the swans away. The director just laughed at them.

It was so tiring but we had to sit on the grass and talk and act all lovey dovey.

But there was something that I didn't know. There was going to be an 'almost kiss scene'. Seung Hyun was shocked too, but the director insisted that it was going to be only few minutes since scene was so short because there was no kissing, just an almost kiss scene.

And when we talked, we looked into each others eyes before the scene started.

And it was extremely awkward.

"Who arrives last will have to treat the winner lunch tomorrow!" Seung Hyun said.

"Call!" I said before rushing to the area that contains a lot of cameras.

And guess who won?

I'll give you a hint, it's pretty obvious.

The director let us watch the scenes that we filmed and it was unexpectedly romantic which made me feel shy.

And Seung Hyun too was amused by the romantic scene.

We looked so happy together in the scenes. And I was beyond surprised at how the video had turned out.

But it was great and the director was smiling proudly at his work.