12. Hate You

Rachel's POV

I was carrying, more like dragging a heavy box containing 80 cans of coke towards the shooting area.

My manager was busy talking on the phone, my driver was having an argument with someone on his phone and my make-up artist was still upset about her boyfriend who cheated on her so I could not ask them to help.

I bought the coke for everyone as a gift for working hard.

As I struggled to drag that damn box, someone poked me on my back causing me to turn around and scowled at the person.

I hated it when people poke me.

"What are you doing?" TaeHyun asked, seemingly amused by the fact that I was struggling to drag the box.

"I'm having a blast dragging this box." I gave him a fake smile.

"I'll help you." He gripped the box and started to carry it before I let go of the box and gave him a thankful smile.

He almost dropped the box and glared at me instantly.

"Thank you for the help. Oh and get one for youself." I gave him a salute before skipping away happily.

The filming was over. We did it!
Today was the last day of filming and we were done with everything!

I hugged TaeHyun and some other actors and actresses. I thanked the producer and director of the drama. I also thanked the staffs for helping us with the drama and without them, none of this would be possible.

Some even broke into tears because we would not be meeting each other anymore.

Everyone took group pictures and parted ways with a smile on each of their faces. Even my manager was touched.

It was a blast. A rollercoaster ride.

"Next, jiu jitsu session."

I slept on my way to the place where I would soon learn how to punch and kick.

I met the teacher who looked around 50 years old. He was tall and not too muscular as I thought he would be.

We greeted the teacher before warming up.

The teacher explained everything to us and showed some of the moves.

"Okay, SeungHyun get on top of Rachel." The teacher demanded.

We both looked awkward but SeungHyun still went on top of me with his hands supporting him on the floor.

"Now, do what I taught you." The teacher said.

I kicked his leg and positioned myself on top of him and I gripped his neck.

"Good!"

"Now SeungHyun stand behind Rachel and pull her hand." The teacher shouted.

As SeungHyun pulled my hand from behind, I twisted my arm and turned around while I pushed his leg backwards with mine and gripped his neck.

"Nice!"

"Why am I always the victim?" SeungHyun asked.

"Because you already know about jiu jitsu." The teacher gave him a smile.

I practiced more, kicking and punching SeungHyun and it was fun.

Until,

I had to jab him on his cheek. Since he too had to learn, he also defended himself by grabbing my arm and pushed me to the wall.

I could hear his breathing as his eyes lingered down on my lips. I was shocked as I shut my eyes in order to avoid staring at his lips. I could feel him slowly getting nearer to me until the teacher shouted at us to stop.