28. Imagine

Top's POV

I sat frozen for a couple of minutes before registering everything that had happened to me. The blazing fire, scattered glasses, broken door, and dark surroundings woke me up from my frozen trance as the horrible accidents registered in my mind.

I was in a car crash. A really horrible car crash.

The crash happened so fast and I looked beside me to find Rachel whose eyes were shut close with blood dripping from her forehead. The door on her side was broken but it landed on her legs which seemed broken. Her neck was cranned sideways and I could not hear her breathing.

No, she should not die.

That was the worse that could happen as a voice in my head told me that there was a little possibility that she would be alive as she had not fasten her seat belt.

I was dizzy and touched my head to find fresh blood on my fingertips but I ignored the pain and shook Rachel vigourously in hopes that she would hopefully at least breathe and look at me, but no avail.

She remained still and stood motionless beside me.

No, she would be alive. I was sure of it.

I shook her as tears were flowing freely from my eyes and I cried harder when she was not making any movements. Even her breathing was inaudible for me to hear.

After my failed attempts to wake Rachel up, a blaring siren caught my attention and I immediently went out of the car and rushed to the car.

The people went out of the ambulance and made their way to the car.

They carried Rachel's numb body to the ambulance with me tagging along.

I stayed silent.

I could never stand to look at Rachel with her current condition.

Bloods were all around her face and body and she was unconcious which made it all worse as I was so afraid to lose her.

I could never imagine my life without her and 2 years without her was painful enough let alone forever.

One of the medical member looked at me and widened her eyes as she looked at me. She went to me and gave me a worried look before grabbing a wet cotton ball and sat beside me.

"Sorry, may I?" She asked which I responded with a slight nod.

She slowly dabbed the wet cotton on my wouded head and the pain was so piercing that I let out a shaky breath as she dabbed on the wound.

If just this small cut was so painful, imagine how much pain would it cause Rachel with her current condition like this.

The ride to the hospital was quite long but the nurse assured me that Rachel would be fine.

I was still not at all relieved with her comforting lies.

Rachel's life was at stake yet I did not have any ability to save her other than shaking her and crying.

"I'm sorry for what you had to went through. I'll always support you, TOP as a fan." The nurse told me before walking out of the car with some other members and Rachel in a stretcher as I was left alone sitting in the ambulance with my head burried in my hands crying my life out.

The first person I called was Rachel's brother to tell him about the situation. He did not ask anymore questions, he just told me he would be here and hung up.

The nurse ushered me to a room to get stitches for my head.

----

After the doctor was done stitching my wounded head, he told me to get some sleep on the hospital bed which I first refused but he told me it was a must because my energy was on the verge of hitting the bottom and I would faint sooner or later so I unwillingly obeyed him.

As I was sent to my hospital room, a crowd of paparazzis was forming on the entrance of the hospital and being blocked by the hospital's securities as they shouted my name and Rachel's name.

I covered my face and went with the nurse who lead me to the hospital room.

I thought I would never sleep as my worries about Rachel was all what my mind consisted of but my vision was getting blurry as I slowly went into a deep slumber.

My vision started to get so light and saturated as I saw Rachel who was standing beside me with a loving smile on her face.

I smiled back at her before interwining my hands with her and walked with her together on the park down the street.

She kept on talking about her day and laughing. She seemed happy.

I was too, to have her beside me but the feeling faded when I woke up and looked at the depressing white paint on the wall.