2. Kicked out.

I woke up to the sound of the ringing alarm. I had to wake up early that day because there was going to be a photoshoot at 9 but I had to wake up at 6.30 to get ready.

I walked to my bathroom to take a quick shower, brushed my teeth and headed to my closet to choose what to wear to start the day. I chose a yellow hoodie and light blue skinny jeans because the weather was getting really cold. I tied my hair up in a ponytail and decided to go against wearing any makeup since my makeup and hair would be done before the photoshoot later.

I grabbed a granola bar for breakfast since there was not much time left and mom was still asleep, it was really early. By the time I was done munching on the granola bar, the car was already honking outside.

"Hey! Good morning everybody and thank you for the coffee!" I grinned before grabbing the coffee that I had told my manager to buy yesterday.

"Why do you always look so happy in the morning?" My manager, Brendon asked curiously while closing his eyes, getting ready to sleep.

"Because I'm always happy!" I retorted which caused him to snort in response.

"At least she isn't like you!" Hyeri unni, my makeup artist retorted.

"Shut up! You're disturbing my beauty sleep!" Brendon grunted.

"See what I mean?" Hyeri unni said while checking her face in the mirror.

My manager and makeup artist were all from korea since the company that I was signed in was from Korea. Brendon and I were at the same age but Hyeri unni was a year and a half older than us.

I decided to check on my phone and I recieved a text message. It was sent on 12 a.m.

1 from choi seung hyun

Are you busy?
-idiot

I laughed at his name from the contact. Idiot suited him well. That was the name I used to call him when he was my enemy.

I will be done at 12! I'm glad you remembered!
-Me

Meet me at YG building at 12.30 then. I never break promises.
-idiot

I was taken aback by the time he replied. He woke up early. Oh! He had lost the bet! And he had to treat me for lunch at noon later.

You were awake? Didn't know you're an early riser.
-me

I had to record new songs.
-idiot

Oh. Goodluck then!
-me

You too!
-idiot

The car ride took almost 2 hours and everyone, including me was still asleep by the time we arrived. The driver had to wake us up.

The place was full of grass and it looked like a beautiful garden. There were little dogs running everywhere, even the sight was beautiful enough to be photographed without a model.

I was assigned to wear a pastel pink dress that reached my knees. My hair was curled nicely and my makeup was done naturally, I looked like I wasn't wearing any except for the strawberry pink lips.

It was really cold out but luckily, the shot only took a while.

The next outfit consisted of a white dress that reached below my feet and I had to wear a flowercrown. The pastel grey heels were high enough for the dress to reach the heels. The theme was tropical angel so I had to pose while looking innocent while having fun in the beautiful garden.

Finally, the photoshoot was over and I hopped in the van after I thanked the photographer and all the crew members.

"That was tiring." Brendon huffed.

"You just had to watch and do nothing!" I laughed.

"But it was still tiring." He said before going back to the car.

"He is always like that." Hyeri said.

"I don't even have time to fight with you." Brendon sighed before turning on the radio.

I turned on my phone and checked on my SNS. Fans were asking me about the filming with TOP.

The filming was okay and Choi Seung Hyun was okay too.

I tweeted it.

I took a picture of my coffee and posted it on instagram with "morning photoshoot equals a cup of black coffee." As the description.

I loved posting random pictures that involved my daily life. Isn't that what instagram is for?

"Brendon! Can I just go to the YG building?" I asked him.

"Why would you go there? Oh! Is it because you're signing with YG entertainment since your contract is almost over?" He asked after passing the message to the driver to drop me outside the building.

"No! I had to meet a friend of mine. And I dont even know when my contract will be over." I said.

"You should sign in with YG!" He suggested.

"Why?"

"I heard rumours about the agency that you're signed in. Many celebrities and models will be kicked out."

"Why?"

"The boss is focusing on doing another business and he needs more money for the investment."

"And your contract will be over within next 12 days."

"Why didn't you tell me?"

"I keep wanting to tell you but I keep forgetting." He said with a guilty laugh.

"Okay but I'm not sure if I can sign in with YG."

"I'll inform their agency." He said.

"Thank you Brendon!"

He just smiled proudly at himself before going back to sleep.

"Bye! Have a great day!" I waved before walking into the amazing building. It made me feel like I was walking on space.

I decided to dial Seung Hyun's number.

"Yeoboseyo." He answered in his usual deep voice.

"Hey! Where are you? I'm already inside the building." I asked him.

"Just wait near the receptionist I'll come and fetch you." He said before hanging up.

I bowed at the receptionist and I told her I was waiting for my friend inside. She returned my smile by strictly asking who I was.

"Rachel Kim." I replied.

"I've never seen you before." She said.

"I've been here a few times."

"Are you sure?" She asked while narrowing her eyes at me.

"Ne." I nodded.

She continued eyeing me and decided to call someone.

"Security! Bring this girl out!" She shouted.

I panicked and decided to rush near her table.

"I swear. I'm not lying!"

"Well, now you look like a stalker!" She spat before a huge security came rushing to me.

"She's not a stalker! She's here for me!" Shouted a familiar voice.

I was rescued by my former enemy, Choi Seung Hyun.

Hiii! I just really love Choi Seung Hyun, I know you do too! And I would love to hear your thoughts about this chapter :)

Please comment/ vote

Bye!