10. TaeHyun

TaeHyun is played by Lee Min Ho.

Rachel's POV

After a lot of interviews later, I finally got one day off.

Since SeungHyun was also free because he was done with Big Bang's album, he told me he would pick me up from my house.

I heard the familiar sound of the horn and decided to say my goodbyes to my mom before walking out of the house.

"Where are we going?" I asked once I went into SeungHyun's car which I had never seen before.

"YG." He replied before making an U-turn.

He was wearing a plain black t-shirt and blue jeans. He dressed so casually but like usual, he looked amazing. His hair looked like as if he just got out of the bed but it looked cool. He had a smile on his face as he drove.

"Are you done checking me out?"

"As if." I scoffed and looked out of the window in hopes that he would not see my red face.

The car ride took about 10 minutes until we arrived at YG building.

I bowed and greeted YG when I saw him. He looked curious when he saw us.

"Why are you with SeungHyun?" He asked me.

"I don't know, he brought me here because he said he had something to show me." I replied.

"Ahh, so the song must be for you." YG said more to himself.

"Yes?"

"Nothing, you'll find out later." He smiled before walking away.

Such a vague answer.

SeungHyun and I went in the elevator. I shut my eyes before someone grabbed my hand. I flinched and shrieked while looking straight at SeungHyun's face.

"It was supposed to be romantic." He grunted before looking down.

He must be embarrassed.

I chuckled at him before walking out of the elevator when we reached the second floor.

SeungHyun opened the door for me before entering. The recording room.

I saw CL and Teddy talking and they greeted us when they saw us.

"You never introduced us." CL pointed out.

"Meet CL, this is Rachel." SeungHyun said.

"Hi." I said and shook her hand.

"You look cute." She interjected.

"Thank you. You look pretty." I replied while smiling at her.

"Ahh really? Thank you." She grinned before sitting down on the couch.

Teddy clicked on the keyboard before a song started to play.

I realized it was SeungHyun's solo song because he was the only one who rapped and sang.

I did not even realize that I was smiling to myself as I heard the song. It made me feel nonstalgic as the song was mainly about things that had happened in our past.

It was bittersweet. The meaning behind the song.

And without realizing, I was crying.

I was so touched by the song and I never thought SeungHyun would write songs about our past with such a deep yet beautiful meaning.

His beautiful voice made me cry more when he sang the chorus.

It was that time when we parted because I had to move to the states.

The song was sad but he also mentioned about the pranks and funny stuff.

In one word, the song was perfection.

"Don't cry." He chuckled before he rubbed my back in a comforting manner.

"I never thought-" I sobbed.

"You'd be touched?" He joked.

And I chuckled while tears flowed out from my eyes.

And without second thoughts, I hugged him.

"Thank you, Choi Seung Hyun."

"You're welcome, Kim Rachel."

----

It felt unreal, to have someone write a song for me and that someone also happened to be my old enemy.

Now back to work, another good news was told by my manager.

Since a few episodes of the drama that I had acted were aired, a producer told my manager that he wanted me to be the main character that he would be producing.

Everything felt unreal. Was I dreaming?

I found out that the other main character was TaeHyun and I was ever more elated than I thought I would be.

It was the D-day. I had to wake up extremely early for filming but the thought of being the main character turned my tiredness into excitement. My heart was beating rapidly but in a good way.

----

The director said that we have to film right from the very start where the introduction of the film aired.

I was wearing a pink blouse and jean-coloured skirt which reached my knee and a fancy backpack hanging on around my back.

My character, Ji SuHyun was dramatic and kind of dumb when it comes to 'dating' because her family was so strict about dating.

She was graduating soon and she dreamed of being a writer.

Her family paired her up with the son of the her father's trusted friend. Kang HyunMin. His son was arrogant and cold toward everyone. Being the CEO of a well-known company that was recognised internationally, he was cocky and he cares for only himself.

As they meet, SuHyun was annoyed of HyunMin's attitude but HyunMin was amused at SuHyun's ways of treating him because she was starting to drive him all crazy.

That was the plot of the drama. I was so embarrassed after I did the aegyo when filming since everyone laughed at me.

"You're so cute, Rachel ah." He ruffled my hair as he took a sip on his warm tea.

I just chuckled awkwardly before reading my script.

TaeHyun was fun to be around and he kept teasing me for my aegyo non-stop.

We were given time to rest and I decided to go to sleep because I was too tired.

My character was pretty energetic and I had to run around like a mad grandma when I acted as my character.

I felt a flash and the clicking sound of the camera before I opened my eyes and realising TaeHyun had taken the picture of me sleeping.

God, that guy just never stopped making fun of me.

Hi! Thank you so much for reading this book. I'm really sorry about not updating regularly and I hope this chapter will make up for it. Lol

I did not update regularly so to make up for that, I'll update every friday and saturday or maybe sunday.

Once again, sorry.

And

Thank you so much.

Bye!