4. Revenge

Rachel's POV

He was still laughing because I fell but I didn't mind him, I just continued to munch on my food happily and hoping he would forget about it soon because it was very embarassing for me.

"The food is great!" I commented.

"I've had too much, it can be boring too." He said while sipping his warm
tea.

"But it is just like a homecooked food." I argued.

"Yeah yeah, you sounded like you just came back from a village." He mumbled.

"Oh shut up." I threw a tissue paper at him that of course, did not land on him.

"But the canteen is nice." He said.

"Unlike you."

He just chuckled and played with the bottle of salt.

"I'll go to the toilet." He said before getting up, burping.

"Oh god." I looked at him and he just did a sassy flip with his non existence long hair.

When he was away, I took the bottle of pepper and dumped some peppers on his tea. Oh, and salt too!

I had promised I would get him back.

"Let's go!" He said after coming back.

"You still have your tea." I said pointing to the tea, really hoping he would take at least a sip on it.

And he drank it but he coughed vigorously and threw out the intoxicated tea.

Hahahaha!

"Karma." I said in a sing-song voice before running away to save myself from the angry-looking Seung Hyun.

"You're dead!" He shouted before chasing after me.

I ran as quick as possible but of course, he was faster than me. I stopped because behind me was all wall and I could not run furthur.

He smirked but it turned into a cough.

I just laughed at him, trying not to look intimidated. He was scary when he was angry.

He pushed his arm at the wall and turned to face me, looking at me straight in the eye.

He leaned closer to me, his face only inches away from mine. I was already uncomfortable with our situation.

"You never fail to surprise me, you know." He said.

"And that's a good thing, I'm glad you're back to your old tomboy self." He grinned.

"But remember, the war is still on, my dear enemy." He winked before slowly walking away.

"Hey! Wait!" I shouted.

He turned to me with a questioning look on his face, his slim cheeks were also tinted red.

"I don't know the way out." I said.

"I'll bring you home." He said before walking away once again.

"Okay." I said before catching up with the tall figure walking in a fast speed.

The shiny yellow Aston Martin reminded me of fast and furious. His car smelled like leather. I liked his car but just not the owner.

"What if someone captures a picture of us?" I asked.

"Don't worry. We went out through the back door, no one except for the people who signed or work under YG knows the way to the back door." He said while getting ready to drive.

"Oh."

I looked around his car, it was extremely posh yet it gave off a welcoming feeling.

"Sorry if it smells weird. It just came out of the repair shop. It was on service  yesterday." He apologised, shaking his head.

"Don't worry, it smells alright."

"You have to get your nose checked. It smelled like leather." He pointed out.

"I like the smell of leather!" I argued.

"You have a weird taste." He strunched up his nose.

"I really do think that you're the one who has issues with your own taste." I pointed out.

"I'm done arguing with you."

"Me too."

And the atmosphere was covered with a thick layer of awkwardness.

Luckily, he turned on the radio and a sad song started playing.

And I automatically looked out of the window, it was a habit. Whenever a sad song was played, I always look out of the window pretending that I was in a music video.

"Wait, do you know my address? I forgot to tell you."

"We're going somewhere else."

"Where?" I asked curiously.

"It's a surprise. You can sleep first, it will take a long time to arrive." He said while grinning.

I did what he said and slept.

I felt something cold tracing my face and I woke up to him grinning while trying to hold back his laughter.

What did he do now?

I was too sleepy to care so I just went back to sleep.

"Ya! Wake up." He shook me.

I opened my eyes while grunting and glaring at him.

"What?"

"We're here!"

I looked out the window and gasped.

This was the place we usually went to.

The park where he first met me.