19. Unforgettable

Rachel's POV

When everyone went back to Korea, SeungHyun and I had to go to USA to film our movie together.

The filming would start on monday and we were told to go to the gym to work out everyday.

I slept most of the time on the plane while SeungHyun kept looking at his phone.

"Maybe I should buy this." He showed me a picture of the painting that he had took from the museum.

It was a simple black and grey painting. It was simple but its simplicity instantly captured my attention.

"It must be expensive."

"Yeah, it's too expensive. It's worth my car." He commented.

"Wow."

"I know right." He chuckled while reverting his attention back to the painting.

We arrived at the empty airport of new york city, my old hometown. I took in the surrounding and smiled sadly, I missed this busy city.

The chauffeur drove us to my old penthouse and the car ride was comforting.

Since SeungHyun had nowhere to stay, he would be staying with me. The gym was just below from my place so it would be more time-saving.

I huffed when we went in my home, it was as good as new because I had asked for a room service the day before.

I sighed and went to my kitchen. The fridge was full with healthy foods starting from fruits to yogurt since I had told the firm about wanting to have healthy food in the fridge. The price for the room service was worth it.

I grabbed whatever looked nice and ate them while brewing coffee. SeungHyun grinned as he watched me eat.

"You eat like a kid." He commented earning a piece of apple thrown to his head.

"Hey!" He ran to me and blocked my way out from the kitchen. I went around the other end of the kitchen but he was even faster than me so he pulled me closer to him and kissed me softly before he carried me to the couch and continued with our gentle makeout session.

I giggled as we layed on the grey couch while staring at the ceiling. He looked at me and kissed my nose while grabbing the apple on the couch.

I let him have the apple as I watched him ate it. He looked cuter yet older. His dark hair was messy and his dimples were so deep it made me want to poke it.

I played with his hair as he ate the apple, it was relaxing. There were no paparazzi shouting at us, the snappings of camera and there were no schedules for us.

The room was getting warm as the heater was on. I got up from the couch and went to the bathroom to take a hot warm bath before changing into an oversized sweater and leggings.

SeungHyun was watching TV as he ate another apple.

"You can go shower if you want. It's been a tiring day."

He looked up to me and stood up from the couch.

"You look beautiful." He said catching me off guard.

Why out of sudden?

"Thank you?"

He just gave me a smile before he went to the bathroom and complained about how hot the water was and not knowing how to set the temperature of the water while I just laughed at his struggle.

After he went out of the bathroom, looking extra hot. He sat beside me on the couch and leaned on my shoulder. The TV was playing but I could not think of anything other than SeungHyun's head on my shoulder.

"I'm sleepy." I yawned.

"I'll go sleep." I said and walked to my bedroom while yawning.

"Me too."

He followed me to my room and plopped on the bed just beside me. I felt awkward but I ignored it and plopped down beside him.

I felt an arm snaked around my waist and I looked at SeungHyun. He grinned at me before pulling me tighter as I snuggled beside him.

Before I knew it, I was already snoring loudly.

---

The loud song was blaring through the speaker as I was lifting 2 kg weights on both of my hands while SeungHyun was working on his abs.

We were working so hard that we were both sweating and grunting as we worked out.

It was early in the morning and this afternoon was the day we had to film. The gym was empty so we had the gym to ourselves. We took a break and drank a lot of water before continuing with our work out routines.

It was noon and we were getting ready to go to the filming area.

My hair was tied into a messy bun and I only wore a white t-shirt and black ripped jeans with a pair of white sneakers.

SeungHyun also wore a white t-shirt and a pair of black jeans but he paired them up with a grey sport shoes.

"Wow." He looked at my outfit.

"You copycat!" He said before he put his arm around me.

"Maybe we're fated." I joked as we laughed at my cheesy sentence.

The filming started and I was wearing a dress and a 6 inches heels, my hair was curled perfectly and my face was full of make-up.

SeungHyun wore a black suit as his hair was gelled neatly to the back. He looked dashing but devilishly dashing.

We started to film and it was mostly about fighting with people and protecting each other but my favourite part was, the funny scene where I accidentally kicked SeungHyun and we had to be chased by dogs.

The movie wasn't full on action. It was mostly about fighting and protecting each other but it had some romantic scene and stupid scenes which were cringe worthy like SeungHyun dancing to children's song and me complaining about spongebob when I was drunk.

Time passed quickly as today was our last day filming.

The ending scene was SeungHyun and I kissing.

It wasn't as awkward as it was in the past where we filmed for big bang's music video but it was an underwater kiss which meant we had to be in the cold water as we kissed yet it was unforgettable.