3. This is war

Rachel's POV

I sighed in relief when Seung Hyun appeared.

The receptionist and the security bowed in apology when Seung Hyun told them that I was not a stalker.

The security set a deadly glare at the receptionist when Seung Hyun walked away. I felt bad for the receptionist but she kind of deserved it since she should never have been so rude to kick me out.

"You do act like a stalker." Seung Hyun said while I tore my eyes away from the security and receptionist who were arguing and shouting their throats off.

I just scoffed at Seung Hyun and continued to follow him.

He walked to the elevator which was quite dark.

"I'm going to the recording room to get my wallet." He said.

"Okay." I shrugged.

It was uncomfortable at the elevator since it was quite dark and I was scared of darkness. I always slept with the lights on and I guess it was just my trauma since I was little.

Suddenly, I felt someone grabbing my feet but I just wriggle my foot and thought it was only a feeling.

It tightened when I moved my feet causing me to shout out loud.

"Ahh! Cheabal! Cheabal!" (Please please)  I shouted while wriggling my foot.

A laughter was heard and it belonged to none other than Choi Seung Hyun.

I turned to look at him and he crouched down, laughing out loud.

"I hate you!" I hissed.

"Mianhe."  (Sorry)  He said in between laughters.

"Shiro yeo!" (No way) I turned away from him.

"You were so quiet, you looked like you were in a deep thought so I decided to pull a prank on you." He pointed out.

"And you think it was funny?" I glared at him.

"Yeah." He laughed again.

"And because I know that you're scared in the dark." He chuckled, probably reminiscing the sad moment.

"You remember?" I turn to him.

"How can I forget?" He said while grinning at me.

It was that time when the electricity at school was off and I was beyond shocked. Since I was afraid of the dark, I decided to lay my head on the table but Seung Hyun being Seung Hyun, he decided to pull a prank on me that resulted in me crying.

He was also shocked by me crying because I never cried. And I told him about my fear. He did apologised but it was not until a second that he was back to teasing me again.

"I just wanted to know if you overcame your fear." He explained.

"By pulling a prank on me?!"

"Yeah, that was the only way without making it awkward." He shrugged.

Yeah, it would be awkward if he brought up the topic suddenly.

But he also shouldn't have to do such thing.

"What if I cried?" I asked.

"You didn't though." He pointed out before walking out of the elevator with me trailing behind him.

"But what if I did?" I asked.

"I'll just apologise but wouldn't it be awkward if you cried?"

"Of course!"