9. Photoshoot

Rachel's POV

I walked out of the filming spot and gave TaeHyun a high-five. I met TaeHyun yesterday, he skipped script reading because he was busy with his schedule.

It was funny at first because I used to dream of meeting him and I finally met him. He was like my celebrity crush because his dramas were all amazing, I watched them all and he was handsome yet he seemed like a really down-to-earth person.

He was the main character in this new drama but he did not seem to be arrogant or cocky instead, he was really polite and he liked to joke a lot with everyone.

The scene was TaeHyun and I had done filming was the scene that was filmed for 8 times because we failed 7 times.

The scene consisted of me apologising to him but I fell because of a cup of bottle that he threw.

I had to fall 8 times for that. We kept failing because he always ended up laughing when I was apologising. At first, everyone laughed including the staff since I had to act scared and awkward while apologising and when I fell, TaeHyun bursted into laughters so we had to film for 8 times to get 1 scene correct.

It was hard since I had to act like my character and I had to fall for 8 freaking times, but nonetheless it was fun.

I had a great time until,

YoonAh came and hugged TaeHyun while acting all sweet and girly. She talked to him while twirling her perfectly curled hair and he was also smiling at her while they were talking.

Ah, I forgot. They were dating. It was still number one on the search engine. They comfirmed the rumours about their scandal and it caused a hugh roar on the internet.

It was kind of sad to watch my celebrity crush flirting and acting all lovey dovey with YoonAh but I had to swallow my sadness and accept the fact that TaeHyun was out of my league.

Why would someone like him like a nobody like me?

"Rachel! I just got a call from Jins, they want you and TOP to be the face of the new release of their perfume. You just have to do a photoshoot with TOP." My manager whispered to me since the sound of the talking actors that were filming had to be the loudest.

Jins was a French brand that was known by everyone who keeps track on new fashion trends. I couldn't help but called SeungHyun and talked about that.

"Yeoboseyo." I asked.

"Are you going to keep calling me oppa?" He asked.

I grunted and shut my eyes.

"Why aren't you answering?" He laughed.

"Why are you making it harder?"

"What are you talking about?" He laughed again.

"Stop making it seem more awkward." I grunted.

"Okay, just call me oppa."

I grunted.

"Do you know about the photoshoot?" I asked ignoring his request.

"Yeah, you don't have to be nervous."

"No, I'm just so excited that I decided to call you." I confessed.

"Ah well, I'll see you tomorrow." He chuckled.

"See you, o-"

"Go on." He teased.

I sighed and hung up.

Why did calling him oppa would turn my face into an apple? A red one, not the green one.

"Yah, why are you blushing? I don't need to put some blush on your face if you keep blushing." Hyeri unni said.

"No, it was just-

"Hot." I lied.

"Yeah, it's hot here." She fanned herself.

Thank god, it was really hot.

After a lot of filming later, it was finally over. I had to say goodbye to all those talented actresses and actors and also the staff. I was glad I did not have to see YoonAh for a reason but the thought of not meeting the crew members and all the actors and actresses often was really upseting.

"You have photoshoot today." My manager informed me before handing the hot coffee to me.

"Okay."

I decided to abandon the coffee to let it cool down while I went to sleep. I had dark circles all around my eyes because I had to wake up really early in the morning and went home late because of the filming. I really needed a lot of rest afterwards.

I bowed and greeted the photographer and the crew members.
"Did you just wake up?" SeungHyun asked while looking at me.

"Yeah, filming was tiring." I grunted while sitting on the chair beside SeungHyun facing the mirror in front of me.

"You look like Seungri right now." He chuckled.

"Why?"

"Panda." He muttered before giggling.

I shook my head at him and stayed still because Hyeri unni had to do my makeup.

My hair was styled by the hairstylist and the hairstylist tied it into half bun but she let some of the hairs down so it was kind of a messy bun.

She then sprayed some water at my hair to make it look wet and shiny.

My makeup were done amazingly. It was only contouring and highlighting. My lips were really glossy and my face was bright and shiny. Thanks to Hyeri's skills.

The photographer smiled at us.

We were shocked when he found out about the concept.

"Sexy." Just one word from the photographer.

I was wearing a white dress while SeungHyun wore a suit.

The perfume was for both man and woman.

SeungHyun's hair was gelled upwards and he looked elegant with a hit of edgyness because his hair was dyed in the colour of platinum.

It was uncomfortable at the beginning but with the help of the photographer's advice, it turned out to be simple.

We just had to look at each other intently and angle our faces so it would look more pleasing when being captured.

"Good!" The photographer yelled.

"Now, change pose." He said with a slight french accent.

------

After a lot of busy schedules later, my manager hugged me tightly and squeeled loudly, attracting unwanted attentions.

"Congrats! You're casted as the main character in the new upcoming drama!" He grinned widely, his eyes went shiny.

"I still can't believe it!" He sobbed and hugged me once again.