14. Drama

Rachel's POV

The snow was falling gently as the wind blew softly against us. I was so impressed with my new hairstyle. I had my hair done yesterday and the hairstylist dyed my hair into light brown with several blond highlights and he left it looking natural by curling it into beach waves.

It transformed my looks instantly but it made me look more bright since the colours of my hair were now lighter than my previous milk-coffee brown hair.

I was dressed in a baby blue coat and white Adidas sneakers. My cream blouse and jean-coloured pencil skirt was beneath the thick coat.

The venue of the shooting spot was outside the stores that sells lightweight food. They were pastel coloured stores.

The theme of today's shooting was all about soft and pastel colours and winter.

SeungHyun was still getting ready for the filming. We were filming for his music video for the song that he had composed for me.

We were dancing in the snow and everything was perfect and we were comfortable acting silly while trying to be kind of cliche.

He held my hand as we walked down the streets and for the last scene, he let go of my hand and looked at me straight in the eyes.

I was taken aback mainly because this was not what we were told to do.

And for a second, he looked nervous.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked me with a low voice.

I thought about us in the past. We hated each other, we slowly became friends and we had to part ways when I had to move.

Now, he was standing in front of me and asking me to be his girlfriend while filming for his music video.

I was taken aback at first but I replied him with a laugh and told him yes.

He ended up kissing me under the mistletoe that was placed on the door of the restaurant.

Well, that was how the filming ended up and how we became couple.

"Are you fine with it?" He asked me.

He told me about making our relationship public and YG even agreed to it after a lot of whining.

I told him I was fine with it.

---

A call from an unknown number had always freaked me out but I accepted the call.

"I warned you." A female voice said and ended the call.

It was Yoon Ah's.

After several minutes later, I got a call from my manager.

"Hello?"

"I need you to explain about Yoon Ah."

"I don't understand what you mean by that."

"Alright, explain everything to me after you read the link. I'll send you the link." He said before he ended the call.

Yoon Ah posted a tweet and it was about me being all bratty.

I worked with Rachel Kim. At first, I was really fond of her but her attitude changed every single thing I thought about her. Yes, she's pretty and talented but I have to rant about her rude behaviour towards me and all the staffs.

She called me names and bullied me. I was extremely uncomfortable with it but I held it in until she started to get physical with me. She pushed me and even swear at me.