7. Queen Bee

Rachel's POV

"Congratulations! You'll be filming a new drama soon!" My manager grinned at me happily.

"Eh?" I asked dumbly.

"You're casted! Although you're not casted as the main character, the producer called me and told me that they want you to play as Han JooHyun in the drama." He explained.

"They decided to cast you when they saw the music video that you were in with big bang's TOP."

I was dumbfounded for a moment.

"Yeah, that's the reaction that I expected from you. I was like that when they told me about it." He patted my back before handing me the script.

"You told him I agreed to it?" I asked him.

"Of course! It's going to be your big break! Yoon ah is the main character!" He squeeled.

What?

"Yoon ah?" I asked.

"Yeah, that famous Yoon ah! She's my ideal type!" He clasped his hand together and grinned happily.

I would be in the same place with the girl who my ex boyfriend cheated on me with.

Yes, JoonKi cheated on me with her. She dumped him when she rose to fame but apparently, the World did not know who she truly was.

She was pretty but her inner beauty was the opposite from her innocent-looking face.

"I don't want to be in that drama." I muttered.

"But why?" Hyeri unnie, my makeup artist, asked.

"It's no use if you agree to it, I already comfirmed it to the producer!" My manager snapped.

"Think about it, it will be your big break! Whatever your problem is, just endure it and do your best! Trust me, this drama will be responsible for your upcoming future."

That was true. Because since Yoon ah was extremely famous, that drama would automotically be famous too.

"And for your information, the character that you will be playing, is a total sweetheart and she's kind of funny so you'll be loved by the viewers if you act as her." He grinned.

"Araseo (okay)." I mutter, dejected.

"Good! It was for your future by the way. And now we're going to the building for script reading." He said.

"What? But I wasn't prepared!" I complained.

"Here." He handed me the script.

"You have to get used to it. That's the life of an actress." He told me before going back to sleep.

I read my script and he was right, the character that I would be playing was really sweet and charming oh and clumsy. But the fact that I would play a character whose best friend was Yoon ah's character, that would be totally challenging.

After I finished reading it, since it was short because I was only a supporting character, I unlocked my phone.

I have an unread message from SeungHyun.

Call me when you're not busy.
-idiot.

So I dialled his number.

And he picked it up only after 1 beep.

"Yeoboseyo?" He said through the phone.

"Hi! What's the matter?" I asked.

"Did you watch the mv?" He asked.