17. Paris

Rachel pov

"TaeHyun has confirmed that he is not dating Rachel Kim who has been rumoured to be dating TOP of Big Bang.

The picture was posted by a famous actress slash TaeHyun's ex girlfriend, Yoon Ah and it wasn't the first time Yoon Ah had started a huge scandal starting from a former actress YuMi who was being kicked out of the industry because of Yoon Ah's actions."

"We were never really dating." Comfirmed TaeHyun.

"It was all for attention and I guess the truth should be revealed sooner or later." He added.

"Rachel and I were only bestfriends and nothing more than that. The picture caused a lot of trouble to her and I sincerely apologise to her. There will be no second time for that, I promise." TaeHyun flashed an apologetic smile towards the camera like he it was directed to someone.

"Rachel, stay strong." The girl who interviewed TaeHyun said in a cheerful tone.

The headline of the news wrote

"Clearing of the misunderstanding"

I could not be more relieved.

I dialled TaeHyun and gratefully thanked him. It was a short call but I could feel that he still felt uneasy and awkward.

"We're going to Europe!" My manager grinned before handing me my coffee.

"What?" I asked, confused.

"YG planned to bring every idols who worked under YG to Europe and managers included."

"What?"

"Yeah, so now we're going to YG for a meeting about the trip! Oh god, I can't contain my excitement." He giggled happily.

------------

The securities gave us way as the paps kept pushing them and yelling incoherent words while the flashes of the cameras were blinding my eyes.

SeungHyun held my hand as we walked to the building and we finally arrived at the aiport. It was currenly 5 a.m. and the airport was almost empty.

YG was already inside his plane waiting for us.

"You look tired."

I turned around and sighed.

"I was not able to get enough sleep last night."

"Alright, get some sleep. I'll wake you up once the food is served." He said before grabbing one of his books and reading them.

I woke up with my head on SeungHyun's shoulder while he was watching a movie.

"Done sleeping?" He asked, turning his gaze away from the TV to look at me.

I nodded but my yawning said otherwise. I blinked several times before I grabbed one of the magazines and began reading them.

I fell asleep again. This time, SeungHyun waked me up telling me that the stewardees were serving food.

"You snored so loud earlier, you even woke YG up." He giggled.

"What?"

"I'm joking." He said before calling one of the flight attendant to order our food.

"I'll have a steak and a glass of white wine please." He said to the flight attendant who nodded at him in return before turning to look at me.

"I'll have the same, please." I told her before turning my attention to the remote control.

The TV in front of me was huge and sleek. I decided to choose an old random korean drama whilst putting on the headphone that was provided to me.

After long hours of entertaining myself with watching TV and eating, we arrived at the city of love, Paris.

The city was full of lights even though it was night time and the shining eiffel tower stood out completely. Everyone was gushing about how excited they were and to be frank, I was completely dazed by everything since it had been a long time since I was here.

I, myself could not contain my excitement as I squeeled happily beside SeungHyun who gave me a look of curiousity.

"You were complaining about needing more sleep and now you're squeeling about the city." He shook his head while grinning at me.

"You drive me crazy, Rachel Kim."

----

We arrived at the fancy hotel and each of us were handed a card for our hotel rooms. I had to share my room with my make-up artist which was a relief.

Me, the one who was sleepy was now wide awake with excitement. The environment was so different from both US and Korea and it made me feel more excited to explore the city which were once my favourite.

I was being woken up by Hyeri who was already starting to do her make-up.

I took a quick shower before getting ready to start a new day in this beautiful city.

My black leather jacket was shielding me from the chilly weather whilst my hair was tied into a messy ponytail.

I applied some moisturisure, filled my brows and applied mascara to my lashes before wearing a chapstick to my dry lips.

Everyone went to the tour bus and chatted happily with one another. SeungHyun found me and sat beside me after he glared at Seungri who was wriggling his eyebrows at his hyung.

"What did he do?" I asked curiously.

"He asked if I had a wild night."

I just turned away from SeungHyun while awkwardly shifting my gaze to Seungri who winked at me.

That did not do me any good as my face got even hotter.

"What the hell is he implying?" I asked.

"Nothing." SeungHyun replied. I nodded at him although I knew I lied. I did not want to make it any more awkward.

We went to a lot of places and ate at a lot of the chic restaurants. I ate 5 macaroons and was now having a sugar rush.

"Where are you going now?" I asked while I tapped my hand on my phone profusely.

"Oh god, why are you so giddy?"

"The sugar rush isn't helping." I giggled as I ate another capuccino flavoured macaroon.

SeungHyun shook his head at me before eating the last piece of macaroon.

"Hey!" I pouted.

"I can't risk you having a sugar high." He replied while munching on the last piece macaroon that I had planned to taste.

"You're no fun!" I turned my head away.

He just returned my gesture with a chuckle before asking YG about our next destination.

We arrived in front of the eiffel tower and I jumped happily. The weather was just perfect for a picture.

I took out my phone and took several pictures of the breathtaking view.

SeungHyun pulled me and positioned his phone in front of us. I was taken aback by his sudden gesture but I was finally able to register what he was doing.

He wanted to take a selfie with me. I positioned myself and looked at the camera with a huge grin before I saw a quick eyeblinding flash.

SeungHyun held me tightly and took a lot of pictures of us. He then turned his face towards me and gave me a quick kiss on my lips, I was stunned as a flash of the camera snapped at us with the Eiffel tower behind SeungHyun and the startled me.

---

Hey guys! I really hope you enjoyed this chapter. I've been super busy lately with my exams but here's a chapter for you guys!

Next update will be tomorrow.