3 years later....

Its been three days since we left scotland and it seems as if our problems have followed us, ever since tom fell off the roof nothing has been the same. I know he blames me for the accident, if i didnt jump in front of the crossbow kyle wouldnt of came back to waterloo road and tried to jump off the roof and tom wouldnt of tried to safe him resulting in him falling off to roof. We moved back to rochdale so that i could be near my family, and university which i just gratuated as a teacher after thee years of studying along with three kids, i nearly died when i had out twin boys, Thomas edward clarkson who has dark hair and my brown eyes and Finnely willliam clarkson who has blonde hair and toms eyes, the bright eyes i fell in love with, hes a mummys boy. i nearly died i had to have a ceaserean as my heart rate was dropping through labour and i lost a lot of blood and i was out cold for an hour, they had to give me a blood transfusion overwise i wouldnt be alive.

"mummy" called sammi as I walked into the kitchen "hey baby girl" I said picking up the four year old in my arms and she giggled "wheres daddy and your brothers" I asked "daddy, took them to the park, will he always be in a wheelchair" she asked randomly "i don't know baby, it depends if his legs work, daddy has to push himself and that why hes in a lot of pain a lot" I said to her "can I have pancakes" she asked and I smiled thinking back to when I was pregnant with her and use to have pancakes all the time "sure, anything for you on your first day of school" I said as she climbed up to her seat as I walked over to the cooker "do I have to go to school" "yes sammi" "but I want to stay ere with you and daddy" she said "sammi, you'll only be gone for a few hours and Thomas and finnely are going to be at nursery" I said as tom wheeled into the kitchen "hey, wheres the boys" I asked him "i dropped them off to nursery" he said "daddy, do I have to go to school" sammi asked tom "sammi listen to your mother she aid yes so your going" he said "but daddy" "enough sammi" he sapped and she ran out crying "well done" I said as I walked out of the kitchen to find sammi.

I found sammi lying In a ball under our bed "baby, come out" I said to her "no, daddys mean" she said "daddy doesn't mean it, he...hes not in a good place right now sammi he doesn't mean it" I said "promise" she asked "promise" I said and she crawled out and I pulled her into s hug "i love you mummy" "i love you too sammi" I said. After sammi was dressed I braided her hair and headed downstairs to find tom in the kitchen "im going ot take sammi to school, try not to upset anyone else while im gone" I said as I picked my bag up off the kitchen bench "soph" tom said grabbing my hand stopping me from walking off he rubbed his finger over my wedding ring "im sorry" he said and I sighed before I crouched down to his level "look tom I know that you've had a tough time in the last few years but so have I, but that's no reason to take your anger and frustration out on the kids I love you tom and I said id be there for you in sickness and in health, but things can only go so far" I said and he sighed "please soph, please don't leave me" he said "look tom ,you have to try you know what the doctor said your going to have to push yourself if you want out of the at, he said you can be if you attend your physcho" I said "mummy im ready" sammi said as she stood at the bottom of the stairs, tom and I turned to look at her as my eyes filled up with tears "your getting a big girl, im sorry come give daddy a hug" tom said as she crawled over and climbed into his chair before hugging him "come on" I said as we headed to the door.

once I dropped sammi off at school I drove home and sat in the car crying, my baby girl getting so big "there was a knock on the car window and I looked out to see tom, sighing I wiped my eyes and grabbed my bag before I got out of the car "soph" tom said and I looked at him and cried "hey whats the matter" he asked before he grabbed my hand and pulled me so that I was sitting across his knee "my baby, shes not my baby anymore" I said as I buried my head in his chest "i know, shes growing up, so our the boys" he said "come on" he said as he started wheeling his chair into the house and I let out a shriek as we moved towards the house "tom" I said laughing "what" "nothing, nothing at all" I said as I stroked the stumble on his face "i founded up the hospital they said that they could fit me in for psychotherapy this afternoon" he said "that's great" I said "i just want ot get better I want to be the man you deserve I cant work, I cant make love to my wife and if I never fell off that roof that's what we would be doing right now with the kids at school" "is it now?" I asked "yeah" he said and I smiled and kissed him as I stood off his lap "do you want any lunch" I asked him "yeah" he said following me into the kitchen as we sat down and eat lunch together before we headed off to the hospital,