Arse

I starred as tom had just walked past me. i gripped my hands by my side as they formed into fist. God he made me so angry at time. I pucnhed the wall in anger," my god" i said to myself  god he frustrated me so much. I sunk down to the floor leaning my back against the wall, i took a deep breath as i tired to calm myself down. I ran my hands through my hair as the door opened and my mum walked in "sophie?" she said as she sat next to me placing her arm over my shoulder "what happend" she aksed me "my husband being an arse" i siad as i wiped thetears out of my eyes "whats he doin" she aksed "pushing me out, how the hell did you cope, you were a single parent and you were younger and honestly-----he frustrated the hell out of me, why does he push me away when i need him the most? when he needs me the most? when dinley needs us, i dont have the energy to fight with him i dont want to fight for my marriage when hes acting like tihs" i said as i played with the diamond in my wedding ring "speak to him, be the sophie that sassed me all the time, the stubborn sophie and dont let him push you away i had a sick child and made bad decisions dont become like me"she said and i smiled "if i were anything like you, id be proud" i said as i stood up and walked off to confront my husband.

i stood in the bedroom doorway as i watched tom lifting his wieghts he was frustrated he always was when he lifted them. i walked over to where he was lying and stood by his legs "want to speak to me?" i asked "no" he said as he placed the lift down on the bench and stood up grabbing a towel wiping the sweat off himself. "Tom?" i siad "i said i dont want to talk about it sophie" he yelled as he threw the towel on the bed. "yeah, well i do, we cant do this push each other out do you remember what happened the last time we did, i ended up trying to kill myself and i ended up rehab the time after" i said "i know htat sophie, i was there when it all happened" he siad "tom i--" "hes five year old, hes five and had cancer twice hes my son" tom siad "hes my son too" i said "you dont act it half the time" he said and i slapped him across the face. my nail cutting his face "fuck you thomas clarkson, i have been a great mum to those kids, i had to raise three kids and look after my husad when he was in a wheelchair and your telling me i wasnt good enough? why was it becuase i fell into depression or becuaase i had ot deal with the man child i had to look after, god oyur a fucking arse, an arse...arse" i said as i hit my hands off his chest. He grabbed my fist in his hands stopping me from hitting him any further i stuggled trying ot get out of his grip but he was too strong for me. He pushed me down onto the bed and placed his knees either side of me and pinned my wrists above my head "now thats not very nice" he said as he whispered into my ear his stubble brushing against my neck "tom, you cant seduce your way out of this" i said "oh yeah" he said as he trailed his way down my ribs his fingers brushing against my skin causing goodebumps and stopping at the waist band of my jeans. slowly he undid my jeans button with one hand. I watched as he grabbed a tie off the side of the bed and tied my heads aboce my head so i couldnt touch him "really?" i siad raising my eyebrow "you were a bad girl if your going to hit, you get punished" he said smirked as he got off the bedremoving me of my jeans and pantiesleaving me in a vest top. "Tom" i siad as he placed his finger at my core inserting them and slowly moving them inside me "fuck" i said as i rolled my head back on the bed.

"do you know what im going to do you sophie?" he aksed me "no" i said in a whisper "im going to fuck you, fuck you so hard that you cant walk" he said as he undid his belt and i heard the sound of his jeans hitting the sound before he grabbed my hipss pulling me towards him before raising my knees and sliding into me and rocking his hips baclk and forth "your still an arse" i siad as i bit my lip stopping me from moaning "i bet i am" he said as he quickend his pace up driving me to my high. "fuck" i mooaned really wanted to touch him "no, you dont get to touch" he said as he continued to tease me and quickened up his pace even more beofre i reached my high. i lay there panted as he pulled out a smirked undoing the tie "lay a hand on me againand illspank you" he said and i raised my eyes at him trying to tell if he was telling the trusth or not.