Baby autumn

i sat in bed, bed bound i watched as tom got out of bd and dressed "soph?" he said "hmm" i said "i asked if you wanted chinese food, brought back" he said "oh yeah, sure" i said as he walked over ot me and kissed me i wrapped my hands around his neck inhaling his taste   "i love you" he said as he walked to the door " I love you too" I said "ill be back at lunch time to check up on you" 2tom, I don't need a babysitter, im a big girl" I said " I don't care, Sophie im coming to check on you whether you like it or not besides your my wife and ill just worry otherwise" he said and I rolled my eyes "okay, whatever helps you sleep at night" I said "try and get some sleep you've been awake since five" he said and I nodded as I rested my eyes.

After sleeping for a few hours and woke up with pain in my back, I stood up and grabbed my phone ringing tom, his phone rang and rang until it hit voicemail 'hi its tom, I cant get to the phone right now but leave a message and ill get back to you' he said as I groaned "tom, its your wife, call me like now" I said leaving him a message I dropped my phone as I was hit by another pain, I placed my hands on the bed biting my lips, shit I cant remember it being this bad. I tried tom again and he answered his phone this time, thank God "soph, is everything okay" he asked " no i--ah I think the baby's coming" I said " I'm on my way" he said hanging up as I stood next to the bed panting. I picked up my phone and scrolled through my contacts click dial "Sophie?" "Mum...I need you, please the baby" I said not making any sense "I'm on my way" she said as I felt a wet substance roll down my leg, my waters had broken.

"Sophie" I heard my mum calk "up here" I yelled as I heard her running up the stairs towards the room "oh my god" she said as I walked over to her resting my hands on her shoulder panting as she rubbed my back I heard the door slam meaning tom was back "baby I'm so sorry" he said " its fine" I said as another contraction hit me " I need to push" I said "okay sit on the floor I'll get towels" mum said as she went to get towels as I started to push "its okay you can do it" tom said pushing my hair back "don't touch me you bastard, you did this to me" I said the pain taking over " soon" "your never touching me again, especially with that"I said pointing to his dick as I screamed out in pain before pushing and felt a relief and the sound of crying. I glanced up to see my mum cradle the baby, my babay in her arms "she's beautiful soph" mum said "so it is a girl" I asked as mum placed her in my arms "she is, and she looks just like her mummy, the spite of you when you were born" mum said as I smiled down to the baby in my arms smiling at her "welcome to the world Autumn, I'm your daddy and your never leaving this house" tom said and I rolled my eyes at his protectiveness. I glanced to tom and smiled as he kissed me on the lips "we made this" I said "we did" he said as I brushed my fingers through her hair " last one. I mean it" I said and he nodded " yes"he said agreeing as we looked down at our little girl, our perfect little girl.