Twins birthday

I stood in the kitchen as i looked at the cake i made when om came in "hey how long have you been baking" he asked me as he walked in "too long, im not a housewife tom, you know that and i burnt the first cake" i said and he chuckled "no shock there" he said and i glared at him "ill whisk yu, thomas clarkson" i said as i held the whisk up to his face "go ahead i dare you" he said as a i grabbed a hand pull of icing and wiping it across his face. He looked at me and i started to laugh "oh now your dead" he said as he grabbed some icing in his hands and walked towards me "no...no ...no tom, no" i said as he backed me into the corner and placed his icing filled hand over my mouth and across my chest. "i am so going to kill you thomas clarkson" i siad as he backed me into the bench where he  lifted me up onto benchtop. i grabbed his face in my hands ad kissed him the icing from around my face rubbnig onto his stubble. "its a good job i love you" he said "hmm...funny i was thinkig the same thing" i said. "im gonig to shower, im all sticky" i siad "i met you are" he said to be and l glared at him "funny" i said walked off upstiars "my mums bringing the kids back in a couple of hours, keep yourself busy and put the directions up" i said and he rolled his eyes. I showered and changed out of my dirty clothes when top walked in stripping off "finally, i hope you didnt use all the hot water" he said. i watched as he walked into the en suite stripping out of his clothes. i stood in my vest top and panties as i watched as he climbed into the shower. I looked at his torn chest, he never lost his six pack in all the years that we were togehter "i know your looking at me sophie" he said ad i smirked "i woudld do no such thing baby" i said as i walked out of the room before i got distracted.

I finshed off icing the cake when tom walked into the kitchen "im not having a round two of this" i said as i pointed the wooden spoon at him "frakly i dot think we have time soph, and this time i dot think i could keep my hands off you" he said "do you remember the last time we had sex in this kitchen, we got autunm" i said and he smirked. There was a knock at the door "its probably my mum, wake yourself useful and get it" i said "idiot" he mumbled "arse" i siad as he wet to answer the door. i heard the door opened followed by the laughter of children filling the hallway. My mum walked into the kitchen "hi sweety, how are you?" she asked me "stressed, how the hell did you do parties when i was younger, there so stressful" i said "honestly i was a mess when you were younger and i had one child,you have twin typer five year olds to deal with" she said  "your telling me and there father is not much use" i siad "hey i heard that" tom siad "what are you going to do about it" i said and he went quite "you two are cute" mum said and i smiled "hes alright" i said "i hated t fact him, an older man with ym daughter but seeing how he treats you, i couldnt ask for anyone better to look after you" she said "mum your getting soppy" i said as we walked into the sitting room.

I walked into the sitting room and watched as the twins opened their presents. i sat next to tom on the settee how rested his hand on my thigh slowly movingi t further up my thigh. i slapped his hand away and he smirked "your no fun" he whispered into my ear "we are at our sons five year old party, what are you an animal control yourself" i said "you make me an animal" he said nad i glared at him. As i watched thomas starting to cough "you okay buddie" tom aksed him and he nodded as i heard a bang. i looked across the room to see finley lying on the floor unconsious "oh my god" i siad