Finley

I sat at the table as Thomas walked in "hi buddy" I said as I picked him up and placed him on my knee "are you okay" I asked him as he buried his head in my neck "you okay" I asked him and he nodded as tom walked into the kitchen "tired" he said and I smiled "you've only got up bud" "but Finley was crying all night" he said and I looked at tom who frowned  "do you want to go to daddy" I asked the four year old "no" he said his little hands clinging on to the straps on my vest "tom" I said looking at my husband "ill go and check him" tom said "me and daddy have the same name" Thomas said and I chuckled "that we do buddy" tom said stroking his hair on his way out of the kitchen.

"is he okay" I asked tom as I poked my head round the door off the twins room "sleeping, he's a bit warm think he's coming down with a temperature" tom said and I walked over to the blonde little boy, he was clammy he had been sweating "think he's coming down with a virus" I asked "looks that way" he said and I bent down next to Finley brushed his hair out of his face and kissed him on the forehead "you okay bud" I asked him I know he was asleep but I was still concerned, I placed my hand in his head and watched as he slept "just leave him to sleep, he'll be fine soph" tom said and I sighed "yeah" I said as I walked out of the room  closing the bedroom door letting him sleep. I walked over to sammi room, she was still asleep i walked into her room and bent down next to her "morning sleepy head" I said to her and she groaned rubbing her eyes, her fathers eyes before she looked at me "mummy"  she said "hi" I said ad she smiled at me "you wanna get ready for school and ill go see if daddy is making breakfast" I said and she nodded.

I headed downstairs after I got dressed to see tom making bacon "hey" he said as he kissed me I smiled at him, this man was my rock. "mummy where do baby's come from" sammi asked as I took a sip of coffee I glanced at tom to see that he was smirking, "love baby" I said and she frowned at me "but how, I mean how does a baby end up in your stomach" she asked "you don't want to help at all" I asked tom as he sat at the table smirking into his coffee "no, im quiet alright" he said and I glared at him, he's going to pay "mummy and daddy's when they love each other they do something that makes a baby, and daddy puts a baby in mummy's belly" I said trying not to die from embarrassment "oh, that's weird" she said not fully understanding it "im going to check on Finley" tom said "bastard" I whispered to him and he smirked at me. "sophie" tom yelled and I dropped the plate I was holding and it smashed on the floor "don't touch it" I said to sammi and Thomas as I ran up the stairs "what is it" I asked "he's got bruises they have come from no where and his collar bone is all bruised" tom said "we need to get him to a doctor" I said and he nodded as he woke Finley up and got him dressed while I got sammi and Thomas in the car, Id drop them off at school an nursery on the way.

I sat in the doctors office with Finley on my knee and tom by my side he held my hand as the doctor came back through "what's the matter with him doc" tom asked I was to scared to ask anything, hes my baby "im not quiet sure yet mr Clarkson" he said "but you have an idea don't you" I asked and he sighed and nodded "what's wrong with my baby doc" I asked "it looks like it could be leukaemia Mrs Clarkson im sorry" "leukaemia, cancer he's only four, he's a kid" I said terrified for him, history was repeating itself it was me when I was not much younger then him "we'll have to carry out a few tests" he said and I nodded as tom squeezed my hand and I zoned out ignoring what the doctor said, my baby had cancer. He cat die he's only four, and he's my little boy